Disney Online Gamers Kimpossible to miss Meet! 8/16 2:00pm

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Are you all ready for a little real world Disney gaming? :cool1:

A group of us are getting together at Epcot on August 16th at 2:00pm to do our part and save the world!!!!!!!!

Thats right, Kim Possible needs us!

We will be meeting at club cool at 2:00pm and from there will be getting our Kim Possible communicators and heading into the world showcase to fight crime!

We did a few of these Kim possible missions in May and let me tell you they are a blast! They did a great job with it!

A couple of other things that will be happening for sure! Margaritas at mexico and kasbah coffee at Morocco! See we can save the world and get our pictures with funny big mexican hats! :goodvibes

Let us know if your coming along with us! The more the merrier!

Disney Online Gamers Kimpossible to miss Meet!

I will be there :woohoo: Can't wait to see everyone again.

The Kim Possible missions sound like so much fun!!!

Oh, my daughter, fantasymooma may join us also.

woot!

and yes the Kim Possible missions are actually quite good even for us big kids :rotfl:

This sounds like a blast. We still haven't done the Kim Possible Missions, but lots of Disney fans have been saying that it's extremely fun. Imagineers did an awesome job on it! Kimmunicator is an interesting name for the device too :yay:

Wish I could be there but I'm not heading to WDW until November 29th. I'll miss you all by a few months. My wife and I did the Kim Possible, Mexico it was fun.

Have fun.

This sounds like a blast. We still haven't done the Kim Possible Missions, but lots of Disney fans have been saying that it's extremely fun. Imagineers did an awesome job on it! Kimmunicator is an interesting name for the device too :yay:

I was amazed at how far they went with it, the imagineers really did an amazing job. I don't want to give any spoilers out, but you will be impressed

Sorry you can't make it Cajun, maybe next time :thumbsup2

I was amazed at how far they went with it, the imagineers really did an amazing job. I don't want to give any spoilers out, but you will be impressed

How many can do a mission? Are we all going to be able to do one mission or are we going to have to split up?

I can't wait, always like new things to do at Disney :woohoo:

How many can do a mission? Are we all going to be able to do one mission or are we going to have to split up?

I can't wait, always like new things to do at Disney :woohoo:

We don't have to split up :) As many as show up can do it together :thumbsup2

...As many as show up can do it together...
It also could be quite fun if we got multiple Kimmunicators for the same mission and did it together! Since some of us are quite crazy already, this shouldn't add much.:cool1: It also could be better than a big group huddled around trying to hear and see one Kimmunicator.

Oh BTW - I see Cindy and I haven't RSVPed yet, so now we have. She is looking forward to the Margarita you will ply her with and I will not notice if you buy me the Kasbah coffee you owe me. :thumbsup2

Bob,

So glad to hear you and Cindy will be joining us. Can not wait to see you both again. For the Margaritas, do they still have that nasty sour green apple, oh, sorry I mean the new green flavor. Or have they gone back to lime for the green flavor?

It also could be quite fun if we got multiple Kimmunicators for the same mission and did it together! Since some of us are quite crazy already, this shouldn't add much.:cool1: It also could be better than a big group huddled around trying to hear and see one Kimmunicator.

Oh BTW - I see Cindy and I haven't RSVPed yet, so now we have. She is looking forward to the Margarita you will ply her with and I will not notice if you buy me the Kasbah coffee you owe me. :thumbsup2

Yes Bob thats a great idea, we will get a few Kimunnicators but do the missions together :thumbsup2

:scared: I think i need a vacation fund on top of my vacation fund for these drinks I seem to owe!

Bob,

So glad to hear you and Cindy will be joining us. Can not wait to see you both again. For the Margaritas, do they still have that nasty sour green apple, oh, sorry I mean the new green flavor. Or have they gone back to lime for the green flavor?

Yes they do have the apple still btw :rotfl:

Sounds like fun! Wish I could make it!

Aengus purposely plans his trips for the months he knows I won't be there...

Hi,

Count us in! Slinkyman, smalld, myself and smalld's mom will be there. Will be nice to see you all again!

Bug

OMG Aengus! Wait till princess finds out. She'll have me driving her down there ASAP! We still have like 2 more missions to do right? We had so much fun didn't we?

You guys are gonna love the Kim Possible missions (not to mention the margaritas too! LOL!)!!!!

OMG Aengus! Wait till princess finds out. She'll have me driving her down there ASAP! We still have like 2 more missions to do right? We had so much fun didn't we?

You guys are gonna love the Kim Possible missions (not to mention the margaritas too! LOL!)!!!!

We did have such a blast with them, they were great :thumbsup2

Get driving :rotfl:

Looking forward to seeing the crew bug!!!

I wish I could tag along with you all and meet you for the first time in person. However, I can't find a room in a Value Resort which is my preferred place to stay. :(

~TravisSch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter