Disney Online Gamers Kimpossible to miss Meet! 8/16 2:00pm

I wish I could tag along with you all and meet you for the first time in person. However, I can't find a room in a Value Resort which is my preferred place to stay. :(

~TravisSch

cough all star sports cough

its the first stop on the bus route, it makes the all stars tolerable!

cough all star sports cough

its the first stop on the bus route, it makes the all stars tolerable!

The only way I would be able to go is if my mom tagged along and she won't come unless there is free dining (which there isn't at that date).

My mom is asking me to look for deals in January. The 2010 deals haven't come out yet though. @_@ My mom says we can go in January especially if they offer free dining during that time. LOL

Want to plan an event for January? ;)

~TravisSch

The only way I would be able to go is if my mom tagged along and she won't come unless there is free dining (which there isn't at that date).

My mom is asking me to look for deals in January. The 2010 deals haven't come out yet though. @_@ My mom says we can go in January especially if they offer free dining during that time. LOL

Want to plan an event for January? ;)

~TravisSch

Do you ALWAYS do what your mom says? :rotfl:

Do you ALWAYS do what your mom says? :rotfl:

No, not always. I'm college-aged. ;) However, my mom pays some of my college bill, lets me stay in her house over the summer, and is the one who wants to save money whenever we go anywhere. If if I payed for mine and part of my mom's portion of the trip, she still said NO. LOL. She said I could buy something Disney-related online though if I wanted to.

Anyway, if you want to plan something for January, let me know. ;)

~TravisSch

Hey everybody!

qruthie would love to come down for this meet. There is a little snag, though. Her dd is having her wisdom teeth out on Monday the 17th, so she would have to leave early on Sunday the 16th, and won't be able to make the 2:00 meet.

She is thinking of flying in on the 12th and checking out the 16th.

Anybody want to have another meet on Saturdaythe 15th?? Magic Kingdom for Pirates, Mansion, Buzz & Smallworld, maybe??

Fly & q

Hey everybody!

qruthie would love to come down for this meet. There is a little snag, though. Her dd is having her wisdom teeth out on Monday the 17th, so she would have to leave early on Sunday the 16th, and won't be able to make the 2:00 meet.

She is thinking of flying in on the 12th and checking out the 16th.

Anybody want to have another meet on Saturdaythe 15th?? Magic Kingdom for Pirates, Mansion, Buzz & Smallworld, maybe??

Fly & q

awww thats to bad :( I wont be on property as of the 15th yet

Me any my daughter might be able to make it - now that we live just a few hours away we go quite often :thumbsup2

The Kim Possible missions are so much fun! We did a couple a few weeks ago. Would love to meet everyone....

Me any my daughter might be able to make it - now that we live just a few hours away we go quite often :thumbsup2

jealous! I am in Georgia right now visiting and its killing me to know I am just one state away right now LOL

Just got back from a relaxing week in Georgia, it wont be long now :thumbsup2

Cant wait :)

single digit bump :) woot 9 days!

only 7 until hard rock!!!! :thumbsup2

Hey Aengus,

I have decided to buy you a Margaritta this time.

Oh, and by the way, I am still having major problems with my hip, so I hope you won't mind pushing my wheelchair around for me! :hug:

See ya in a week or so,

Fly:hippie:

Hey Aengus,

I have decided to buy you a Margaritta this time.

Oh, and by the way, I am still having major problems with my hip, so I hope you won't mind pushing my wheelchair around for me! :hug:

See ya in a week or so,

Fly:hippie:

awww sorry to hear that fly, I will push you... your wheelchair I mean :rotfl:

woot, I leave this Friday for universal, and see you all sunday :cool1:

woot I leave tomorrow morning :)

See you all at epcot at 2 on Sunday :)

meet at club cool again if I didnt say that already :lmao:

If anyone else decides to join us, the more the merrier :)

woot I leave tomorrow morning :)

See you all at epcot at 2 on Sunday :)

meet at club cool again if I didnt say that already :lmao:

If anyone else decides to join us, the more the merrier :)

Oh, I wish I could go, but there were no good deals around the times you guys were meeting. :(

I hope you all have fun though. Say hi to Mickey for me. :)
~TravisSch

I hope you all had a fun time at the meet. Looking at some of the pics on Twitter, it looks like you guys had fun. :)

~TravisSch

It was a good time :thumbsup2 We had Margarita's, casbah coffee, and saved the planet all at the same time :rotfl:

I still have a few days left on our vacation woot!

It was so nice to see everyone again.

Aengus - did you get on the new coaster at Universal?

Q - I told my kids about the straw trick you did :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: it got a good laugh and I am waiting for them to do it

It was so nice to see everyone again.

Aengus - did you get on the new coaster at Universal?

Q - I told my kids about the straw trick you did :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: it got a good laugh and I am waiting for them to do it

I did not get on the coaster at universal :( OH well next year LOL

and... wow... what the heck did I do? :rotfl: I dont remember the straw trick LOL Obviously AFTER the margarita!

I did not get on the coaster at universal :( OH well next year LOL

It has offically opened now and we tried today to get on it and guess what not working :sad2: having problems, we will try again before we leave

I dont remember the straw trick LOL Obviously AFTER the margarita!

No, the trick was done by Q (Ruth) - it was when you were paying for the margaritas. The extra straw request!!

it has offically opened now and we tried today to get on it and guess what not working :sad2: Having problems, we will try again before we leave

no, the trick was done by q (ruth) - it was when you were paying for the margaritas. The extra straw request!!

rofl yes!!!! Q!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!