Disney Outlet Store Warning

When I finally got in last week there were signs up for limits on the bags. They also said you "couldn't hold them, they must go to register" so I guess to prevent you from having people join you later to each take one??? I'm guessing not enough room behind register to put them all but perhaps they should build a display they can hang them back there. ALL the DB bags were gone other than DVC and that market would be small other than ebayers.

Guessing if you go after noon ... you are getting the scraps. I was there at 7 pm and they were just starting to restock the shelves. But literally there was only basic clothes, a few coffee mugs and misc left. I wonder if before closing at 11 pm there is a good inventory out there? Might try in Oct when I go down. Doing Universal days so they close fairly early to get to shop after.
Could be! We got into Orlando at about 3pm and were there around 4 or 5 pm. Maybe we should have waited for the restock later in the night.

We are planning to go next week. We've never been before, so I still want to try it, but the reports of lines/ebayers/etc do make me think twice.

We are planning to go next week. We've never been before, so I still want to try it, but the reports of lines/ebayers/etc do make me think twice.

Hate to discourage anyone from going because you never know ... but wanted to warn folks that it might not be what you are prepared for. At least it looks like they set up a real queue line and the direction of shade, swapping out the doors. We had no distinct line and circled out in the open in the hot sun.

This is making me rethink if I'll even go to the Disney outlet at all this trip. In May, I didn't find anything interesting and I just chalked it up to hitting the outlet at a bad time. It was around noon when we go there and going by the info in this thread, we must've been too late.

I wonder if there have been any reports of this at the International store .... I go there every few trips .... parking there is much worse unless you pay up.

I'd rather have a root canal then go to either of those outlets again. The stores looked like the demilitarized zone (and there wasn't much impressive in there merch wise) and the outlet mall itself (both) was not my idea of fun.

Wow Dress Shop collection dresses for $25?! I'd buy them :D

I saw someone selling them on Instagram...they must buy all week and then have an 8 hour sale every week or two. They sell the dresses for $24.99 + shipping AND a handling fee. I wonder just how much that handing fee is!

Was thinking about hitting those on our trip but last trip I recall having to park a half mile away. I was able to get a cute Minnie bag for my girlfriend and some small pins and things but we went maybe at about 2pm? Crowded as heck! The last day of the trip we stopped by again at ten at night and it was so much better just from the calm.
There are a LOT of 'personal shopper' accounts online now that show things then pick them up for a fee. They're all over Youtube. It's not worth dealing with on vacay, I'll just pay extra for everyone's stuff honestly. On a vacation my time is at a premium. ;_;

We've seen the same crowds. I think popular bloggers have made the store even more crazy. I have never found anything there I'm willing to spend 30 minutes in line to check out for. However, you can get a good deal on tennis shoes very near there...lol... seems our kids end up with new shoes each visit.

Parking is terrible, but I did notice they have some pay-for spots if you were inclined to use them. I usually just drop off the family and make laps until I can find someone to stalk for their spot...

Honestly, and take it for what it's worth... if coming to Orlando and WDW is a rare trip for you, I'd say going to these stores is a waste of time. You will more than likely be disappointed, and will lose valuable time. You'd be better off hitting the Walmart, which has a HUGE selection of souvenirs and you can also get a gallon of milk, LOL.

We do hit a couple of the crappy souvenir stores like the "wizard," and the kids can usually find something they "need" for a few bucks, like a little moana purse or something.

Someone just reported that now no videoing is allowed in store - take it for what it’s worth. I mean photos can do same job.

I wonder if there have been any reports of this at the International store .... I go there every few trips .... parking there is much worse unless you pay up.

Just saw elsewhere someone had lines at this store two days last week.

Wow Dress Shop collection dresses for $25?! I'd buy them :D

I’ve seen at least 2-3 styles there each trip. In July they had really nice ones. I don’t wear them so I left the treasure for others.

Last edited:
Honestly, and take it for what it's worth... if coming to Orlando and WDW is a rare trip for you, I'd say going to these stores is a waste of time. You will more than likely be disappointed, and will lose valuable time. You'd be better off hitting the Walmart, which has a HUGE selection of souvenirs and you can also get a gallon of milk, LOL.

We do hit a couple of the crappy souvenir stores like the "wizard," and the kids can usually find something they "need" for a few bucks, like a little moana purse or something.

I seriously wanted to stop at the Character Warehouse on our trip in a couple weeks. Now I'll rethink it...unless we go LATE. So, which WalMart location? Thank you!

That is very disapionting, I had been researching this outlet and was excited to go but no point if I will have to wait in long lines or only get eh left over stuff....Thanks for the update

I am planning to visit this store for the first time maybe in June. Maybe, not sure yet. Parking wouldn't be an issue as we would use Uber. But our trip is on the shorter side so I am wondering now if I should just stick with Disney Springs.
Short trip? Not worth your time. But comparing the outlet to Disney Springs is like comparing apples to oranges.

I seriously wanted to stop at the Character Warehouse on our trip in a couple weeks. Now I'll rethink it...unless we go LATE. So, which WalMart location? Thank you!
Sorry to have a late response. Pretty much ANY Walmart near the parks has a huge section of stuff. Target does, too, just not as much.

I will say parking has been our biggest issue here. Once DH drove around & never did find parking, I went in & made my purchases & came out to meet him & we left.

We were there a few weeks ago and there is an app you can use to reserve parking - and it worked AMAZINGLY! We ended up with a reserved spot right - first spot in the row - and think the total cost was maybe $6 for 2 hours? MyPark is the app. If you go to the website for the Vineland outlets they have info about the reserved parking there - that's how I found it. The spot stays reserved because there's actually a metal bar up - when you arrive you go to the app and say that you're there and the bar lowers.

We also encountered the huge ridiculous line to get in and by the time we were in there, there was nothing much worth buying - ugh! I've never seen it like that either. Either they're going to have to restock randomly so that the resellers don't know when to show up or otherwise it's get there early and wait for them to open. :(

Any updates? We'll be doing a short trip in November. I'm thinking with the parks closing around 9p during our visit, maybe a post-park visit might be in order, especially if they try stock for the next day. Last summer we went, and while the store was crowded, there was certainly no line to get in at the time. At the time, got a shirt or two and some good deals on pins to trade in the park.

We went on a Friday recently around 4:00. Got lucky with finding a parking space quickly. The lot seemed full. There was no line to get in the store. Some shelves were empty. It was mostly clothing, most discounted over 50%. They did put some pins out while we were there. Check out only took about five minutes. The cm had never seen a Spira and I had to explain how to use it. :)

We went one weekday evening a couple weeks ago...maybe around 8 PM? Didn't have trouble getting a parking spot at all. Short wait to get in the store. I only purhcased 2 sets of ears. The shirts they had at the time were pretty ugly & not of content that interested us. A few Alex/Ani bracelets on display at the check out & some kids' costumes. There were some Dooney bags, but tehy were the Toy Story 4 pattern and not very colorful. Seems to be very hit & miss. If you have the time, I do recommend a trip!

But the Kate Spade store had some beautiful bags at awesome prices! (not Disney bags...regular KS bags)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!