Disney outlet, what days do they get new stuff

mum of two pirates

This is how I cook
I went last Friday and was pretty disappointed really, I watch iTunes videos all the time and they didn’t have much. I’m hoping to go again this week, is there a day they get new shipments and restock? Thanks

following - I would like to know as well. I did see on Youtube though that they get shipments in every day and it's best to go right away in the morning? So maybe that's the trick if you went later in the day

No we went first thing in the morning then went to the other one. Then we did go back to the bigger one again before we left. I did buy some but I guess it’s so random what they get that we must have been there on a off 2 week stretch. Lol

From my experience, it's just a crapshoot on what they have. Both times I went, it was early in the day, but the first time, in December of 2016, I found TONS of stuff, and came out with huge bags of merch... but then in September 2017... nada. I think I maybe bought one shirt and a Christmas ornament. Just have to roll the dice and hope for the best I guess.

Honestly, when I go I just want to have a couple coffee mugs or even some kind of momento for back home lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter