Disney package “extras”

Ask at check-in for your coupon booklet (perhaps now a card?) with mini golf and discount coupons for a few Disney Springs shops. Also ask for your luggage tag along with your magic band. I have never had front desk CMs ever offer or provide me anything without having to ask each time and explain what it is. Most international guests don't know to ask, the CMs apparently aren't trained to offer and US guests receive in the mail. NB if you are staying at a WDW resort that allows you to opt out of housekeeping in exchange for a credit, also ask for this as reports are this isn't offered either. I write out a little list and keep it in my carry on bag so I don't forget items after a tiring day of travel.

This is strange to me because the last 2 times I have gone I didn't have to ask and the front desk cm handed them over and explained what they were. The first time the CM even took the luggage tags out and showed them to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter