Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

CAS239

Disney Vet Squad ∞
-2015 Murano charms (Solid color round charms) glow in the dark
-The best place I've found to be for charms is in the Disney Pandora store at Magic Kingdom in the back of Uptown Jewellers
-All Pandora charm bracelets are $75 regardless of size
-All charms that are not park exclusives can be purchased outside of Disney at official Pandora Stores (not mall chains that carry Pandora items)
-Annual Passholders do get discounts on Pandora items.

Locations to purchase
FLORIDA:
Magic Kingdom: Uptown Jewelers
Epcot: Mouse Gear
Disney’s Hollywood Studios: Once Upon A Time & Keystone Clothiers
Disney’s Animal Kingdom: Disney Outfitters
Downtown Disney: Marketplace Co-Op & World of Disney

CALIFORNIA:
Disneyland: Emporium & La Mascarade
Disney’s California Adventure: Elias & Co. & Off The Page
Downtown Disney: World of Disney
Disneyland Resort: Fantasia (Disneyland Hotel) & Acorns (Grand Californian)

DISNEY CRUISE LINE: Available only on the ships Dream, Fantasy, Wonder & Magic.

AULANI (OAHU, HAWAII): Available only at this Resort – Kalepas

44CC38C5-4E7F-418B-B068-2A44B0343558_zpsfrv85mmq.jpg

F38A219D-87D1-4332-BFAC-7EB317879401_zpsnmk4xc3r.jpg

0599EA2A-9D80-456A-B108-907EC95A37FE_zpsjsi1idzg.jpg

972D5A2A-6159-4080-9DD4-FB3917F4F8D9_zpsqguk4agc.jpg

A9E4761D-48F4-4A2C-8FBA-0B5D1542206C_zpspemduy9e.jpg

Princess_zps8ocjaavw.jpg

Cinderella_zpsheh78ymj.jpg

Frozen_zpssmfb0dgl.jpg

Micellanous_zpsxsn89lr0.jpg

Mickey_zpswbneeitk.jpg

Jewellery_zpstspqn0ar.jpg

Park%20Exclusives_zpso3nke2yd.jpg

Park%20Exclusives%202_zps1oktengc.jpg
*Pictures of Charms are from Mora Pandora and Charms Addict

Thread will stay updated. More charms and/or prices will be posted when available.

Last edited:
Always see Pandora threads made asking about pictures, prices, and info..So hopefully this thread can help out some people. Feel free to post info, updates, inventory updates while at the parks, pictures, or anything at all Pandora charm/bracelet related. Will put more info in the beginning of the first post if anyone has anything else to add.

Do we know when the park exclusive spring 2015 charms are coming to parks??

The 2015 charms are coming out March 12th. I haven't seen anything different for the park exclusive charms, so I'd imagine March 12th for those as well.

I know this sounds neurotic but does anyone know if they reload the page at midnight or what time on the 12th? I am really dying for the Epcot one. We just went in Feb and I don't know for sure when we are going back so I would like to try to score one online. TIA!

Does anybody remember the biggest size bracelet they offered? I thought I read 10 inches when they were on the Disneystore site, but they were sold out before I got a second look!

Thanks so much for uploading these, CAS239! I had only seen the original retail and park exclusive sets prior to this, and thought I had firmly decided which ones to ask DP for our trip in May (during which we're celebrating my late-April birthday).

But with so many great new options, it's back to the drawing board to try to narrow them down! party:

I extended my vacation to be at Uptown Jewelers tomorrow morning. I am not eligible for early entry so I hope they have plenty of stock.

I know this sounds neurotic but does anyone know if they reload the page at midnight or what time on the 12th? I am really dying for the Epcot one. We just went in Feb and I don't know for sure when we are going back so I would like to try to score one online. TIA!

I'm wondering about the timing as well! I'd love to get the exclusive safety chain and the Epcot one as well. Not sure I want to commit to staying up half the night though :laughing:.

My past attempts at getting the exclusive online have been a little disappointing - first they sent me a size smaller than the bracelet I ordered (and they've not come back in stock so no chance to exchange it) and the second time I thought I'd snatched up an exclusive and they cancelled my order saying the item was out of stock :sad1:. But darn if I don't want these charms so I'll keep trying:teeth:.

Oh thank you thank you!! I am REALLY wanting Mickeys Fun Wheel, Park exclusive safety chain, castle dangle, and epcot one. I wish I knew when the website updated also. I will stay up all night if I have too, lol. Interested to see which exclusives are listed!!

Just a heads up that the charms are available now at the Disney Store online. Used the free shipping code and my Disney Visa for some hefty discounts.
Thanks for starting this thread! I loved looking at all of the pics

Yep was just able to get on the forum to say most of the charms are live. See they restocked a few of last year's as well

Yep was just able to get on the forum to say most of the charms are live. See they restocked a few of last year's as well
Where do you get park exclusives online??

From those I've seen talked about being park exclusive, it looks like a few are on the site now. Unless what was believed before to be park exclusive simply are just regular release. But if they are park exclusive now would be the time to buy because when they sell out they'll only be available inside the parks

Thanks for starting this thread CAS! I just placed my order and can't wait for them to get here. Disney seems to have a magical way of making me get up early (Pandora charms, dining reservations) and spend a little too much money. :)

OMG I am so upset and frustrated. I had the Epcot one in my cart - went to checkout - entered my info, got to the end page and POOF it was gone! In the matter of 2 minutes. :(

OMG I am so upset and frustrated. I had the Epcot one in my cart - went to checkout - entered my info, got to the end page and POOF it was gone! In the matter of 2 minutes. :(

That's just not right.
Yep, that's all I wanted. I had it added on my phone, decided to take my shower and then purchase on my desktop 20 minutes later...and gone. *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!