Disney Pandora Charms Info (Pictures & Prices)

The 3-charm set is now in the online Disney Store, item# 7501057371085P, cost $185 total. It's also showing in the Shop Disney Parks app (although at this point it says "In Store Only").

Since the Spaceship Earth charm is $60 and the Chef Mickey dangle is $65, that would make this year's Food&Wine charm $60. We'll have to wait and see once they (hopefully) release the new charm for sale by itself.

Better pictures:

15hxwew.jpg

n5nhih.jpg

Last edited:
I am going at the end of October to Disney and I want to get my girlfriend some charms. I want to buy her 1 as a trip gift, 1 for Xmas, 1 for 3 king day, 1 for valentines and 1 for her birthday (February). Maybe one for mothers day as well.

Other than Dumbo, Carousel and Teacups one, are there any other charms about rides that are sold exclusively on Disney Parks, like the mountains? Is there is one of the landmarks (castle, spaceship earth, tree of life etc.?).

I am going at the end of October to Disney and I want to get my girlfriend some charms. I want to buy her 1 as a trip gift, 1 for Xmas, 1 for 3 king day, 1 for valentines and 1 for her birthday (February). Maybe one for mothers day as well.

Other than Dumbo, Carousel and Teacups one, are there any other charms about rides that are sold exclusively on Disney Parks, like the mountains? Is there is one of the landmarks (castle, spaceship earth, tree of life etc.?).

Yes, to Disney Parks Exclusive charms, but not BTMRR, SM, etc. you can look back through the pages. Each Park has a charm. Each year too.
https://www.disneystore.com/pandora/mn/1025021/
http://www.morapandorablog.com/tag/pandora-disney/ --- good site, which is found throughout this thread too

The following list is what I would consider the main park icon charms:
Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Epcot Spaceship Earth
Mickey's Sorcerer's Hat (the old icon for Disney Hollywood Studios)
Walt Disney World Cinderella Castle

There are also a few charms representing fireworks:
Fantasyland Fireworks
Wishes

You can see pictures of some of these charms in the online Disney Store, as long as they're currently in stock - at the first link monique5 posted. The park stock is different, so just because you might not see a charm online doesn't mean it's sold out at Disney World.

per WDWToday on Twitter, the charms are available individually, but the Food and Wine one in particular is only at Mouse Gear. (I am seriously hoping that is correct since I already have the Epcot/monorail one!!)

per WDWToday on Twitter, the charms are available individually, but the Food and Wine one in particular is only at Mouse Gear. (I am seriously hoping that is correct since I already have the Epcot/monorail one!!)
I bought mine there and it was only in the set

I may stop by there after Illuminations and see again but I think they are wrong.

Last edited:

GAH! Why sell them in a set when you know that some folks may already have some of them?! Crazy! Oh well, I guess I'll spend less money, right?

Thank you monique5 and blueccruiser

So far I am picking: Dumbo, Teacup, Carrousel, Fantasyland Fireworks (I havent seen the Wishes one), Spaceship Earth 1 and will grab it B&tB rose for Valentines!

Can somebody tell me (without me having to scroll through all 41 pages) please - is there a park exclusive charm for Beauty & the Beast?

Thanks!

Update on the Winter limited edition Disney charm, from the Mora Pandora blog.

The Pandora Disney Mickey & Minnie Love Icons is being sold as a holiday limited edition bead worldwide, but in the US it'll have an extra special twist. Retailing for $125 USD, it will come with a green limited edition gift box, and a free Pandora Disney clutch bag!

The Pandora Disney clutch will be available in either grey or black. We got the grey one here in the UK as a GWP earlier this month, but the black one looks even nicer!

3096a78.png

2rx9rwy.png

Can the Dumbo charm be bought separately now? I know it used to be a part of a set.

Love that holiday charm... Not sure if it's worth the price tag, though!

Can the Dumbo charm be bought separately now? I know it used to be a part of a set.

Love that holiday charm... Not sure if it's worth the price tag, though!
I wouldn't mind getting the clutch as a GWP but I do not purchase Heart Shaped charms with few exceptions. The price on this one is too much for me even with the gold detailing specifically because they chose to use the heart shape, maybe if Rue La La ever gets it for half price. I'll probably make a rare exception for the Hearts of Winter Bangle GWP but only because it is a GWP & I love the Snowflake design.

I bought the Dumbo back in July by itself. Had to search everywhere for it and finally it was located in the gift shop at AK Jambo

I have seen reports that Bambi & Thumper charms are now available, $50 each. Haven’t seen on Shop Parks app or shopDisney. Only in parks?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!