Disney Parks on TV

If you missed tonight’s special it is being re- aired this Saturday morning on Freeform channel at 11:00 am.
Thank you for this info! I only have the ABC app and I could not find it on the rerun schedule but I do have Freeform live on Sling.tv

If your a fan of vintage parks specials and humorous mash ups look up ‘golden girls return from space mountain’ on YouTube it made me feel nostalgic

If your a fan of vintage parks specials and humorous mash ups look up ‘golden girls return from space mountain’ on YouTube it made me feel nostalgic

Thanks - that was fun!

Here are a couple more I got sucked into while I was avoiding housework:

Countdown of TV sitcoms that filmed at Disney parks:

Top 5 Biggest castle mistakes:

If anyone needs a Disney fix to improve their Monday, Freeform is showing "Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings" right now (6/11/18-8:00pm).

If anyone needs a Disney fix to improve their Monday, Freeform is showing "Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings" right now (6/11/18-8:00pm).
We watched it but missed the beginning. Did these people win a contest or something? Or are these the kind of weddings you can actually plan at WDW if you have enough $$? Crazy!

We watched it but missed the beginning. Did these people win a contest or something? Or are these the kind of weddings you can actually plan at WDW if you have enough $$? Crazy!

I'm not positive about the show participants - I came in after it started as well (and was doing things while it was on in the background). I know you can hold expensive weddings at Disney, but I thought just in a wedding pavilion. It sounded as if one of these was right in the park??

Not a contest. If you’re getting married there you could fill out forms to try and be picked for the show. I looked into it but was already pretty far into planning. I think some of the things they surprise them with are freebies so others know they can book that. You can definitely plan these types of weddings if you have the money

I'm not positive about the show participants - I came in after it started as well (and was doing things while it was on in the background). I know you can hold expensive weddings at Disney, but I thought just in a wedding pavilion. It sounded as if one of these was right in the park??
You can get married all over Disney. They offer inside the parks as well. In front of Cinderella’s castle is either before the park opens or after it closes and it’s a lot of money. Epcot would be the cheaper option. I didn’t want those locations because of the time you’d have to be married I wanted a normal time.

That’s what I thought too but one couple got married at midnight on main street and the other couple was married in China at Epcot. It was cool to see but not what I imagine the average WDW wedding looks like.

Disney TV this afternoon (7/23/19) -

The two-part Walt Disney World episode of The Middle is showing at 4:30 and 5:00 on Freeform.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!