Disney party planners....help!

luvmyfam444

DIS Veteran
I am looking for super simple ideas for food tied into Beauty & the Beast.... like gotta make the stuff for tomorrow. I have a recipe for simple grey stuff...but need some other finger food kinda things. Any ideas?

And to go with the pp up top for the grilled cheese, maybe you could find a cookie cutter that goes with the theme and cut the sandwiches with it.

You could also do some French food that you could buy already made - pâté and serve it with a sliced baguette, mini croissants, macarons

I probably wouldn't serve pate at a children's party. But, the idea of finding some pre-made French food is a good one.

I am looking for super simple ideas for food tied into Beauty & the Beast.... like gotta make the stuff for tomorrow. I have a recipe for simple grey stuff...but need some other finger food kinda things. Any ideas?

Check out Pinterest. It is a party planners dream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter