Disney phone line keeps cutting me off???

Jennisney

Mouseketeer
Is anyone else experiencing this?

Im trying to call and book the magical express but whenever i select an option it just hangs me up??

Ive tried going on the live chat function but no matter what time of day i try use it it never is available :(

When we last went in 2012, I emailed them with all the holiday details: dates, flight number and hotel resort name and length of stay. I received a prompt replay informing me that we were “all set!”
I plan on doing the same when we return next year - unless emailing is no longer an option!

As @Pooh's-Honey-Pot says do it online here

I haven't tried to book our ME yet but our balance was due on Monday and the online link wasn't working. I phoned and like you was cut off after selecting an option. I chose a different option the second time I phoned and got through. The CM was still able to take my money quite the thing!

Mrs TT

I'm trying to ring up to book a tour as that can't be booked online but it won't let me, I go through the options but then it cuts me out like you've experienced. May email them today to see if they can sort it out.

I had a problem like this a month ago... are you sure it’s not just the hold music isn’t working? That was the problem for me, I had complete silence for ten minutes, but then it was answered.

I had a problem like this a month ago... are you sure it’s not just the hold music isn’t working? That was the problem for me, I had complete silence for ten minutes, but then it was answered.

I will give it another try when I get home but pretty certain it was cut off as I did wait a few minutes but was just a dial tone.

Could well have been my issue @Pooh's-Honey-Pot as I gave up after about 5 minutes of silence before ringing back and trying a different option.

Mrs TT

Tried on my mobile this time and yes it definitely hung up the call. It's when I press option 5 to get me through to the tour centre. I've sent them a message on twitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!