Disney Photo session

Sharon

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the Disney photo sessions before? Looking to do daughters senior pictures. Where do you think best place to do them is??

Yes, I just booked my daughters senior portraits for this summer. I have done them in the past with our entire family as well. The Poly is nice because of the beach and the shot of the castle. We don’t live anywhere near a beach so it’s appealing to her. Have not done it inside the parks but Magic Kingdom shots look amazing. This option is much cheaper than hiring an outside local photographer at Disney. We have always been please with them on past visits. Good luck!

We did it three times, twice at Epcot and once at MK (mini-session at MK). We preferred Epcot since the countries make beautiful backgrounds and you are back there prior to park opening. We loved the pictures and it was totally worth the money. Some of my daughter's pictures are still on their website. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have, just PM me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter