• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney photos helping each other

Mnchknbrat1982

Mouseketeer
Okay I'm sure I'm not the only one out there working on disney albums that has come across some things that we wished we would of gotten pictures for. What I am suggesting is we start a thread listing what we are looking for. And then when a person lists that they have pictures of that you send them a pmail. Some examples are of like hidden mickeys, rides, castle, etc.

anyone that is willing to share pictures email me with the pictures you are willing to share. And I will upload them to my blog so that each of us don't have to attach them for everyone. They can just pick and choose the ones they want.
-Brandie

I would love to share my photos but it may be a task to send them to you. I probably have close to 1000 photos at 1mb or higher each. Any thoughts?

well you could send them all to me through email or what about burning them to cd and mailing to me? If you want to email do like 50-100 a day until we get them all. Let me know what you want to do. I'm open for suggestions.
-Brandie

for those that are wanting this, go to my blog and click on disney album, then click my album, click disney album, then click on the sub album you want. Right now I have 225 pictures uploaded. Email me for the blog link if you want it.
-Brandie

sandibeck said:
There's a user id & password setup on www.shutterfly.com for people to submit their pictures for all of us to share. :flower:
The user id is wdwscrapper@yahoo.com and the password is mickey.
Hope this helps - I know it's helped me a few times!! :goodvibes

I just wanted to add that this account was set up through the cooking, scrapping and crafting board so that we could share pictures with everyone else. The only drawback is that if you order pictures off of it, you need to be sure to delete your personal information after you place your order.

I wanted to add that so people would know that it is related to the Disboards in a way.

sandibeck said:
There's a user id & password setup on www.shutterfly.com for people to submit their pictures for all of us to share. :flower:
The user id is wdwscrapper@yahoo.com and the password is mickey.
Hope this helps - I know it's helped me a few times!! :goodvibes

I keep forgetting to go on there and order pictures. Thanks for the reminder, and actually, I need to upload some more from our last trip. :teeth:

I need an explanation as to how to order prints from this site without having my personal info viewable by others. When I went on to place an order, the info provided by the previous person who ordered was all viewable. I wouldn't want this to happen to me.

Please enlighten me! Is it possible to set up my own account without using the DIS account and still be able to order photos from the DISscapper album?

Thanks!!

YodasMom said:
I need an explanation as to how to order prints from this site without having my personal info viewable by others. When I went on to place an order, the info provided by the previous person who ordered was all viewable. I wouldn't want this to happen to me.

Please enlighten me! Is it possible to set up my own account without using the DIS account and still be able to order photos from the DISscapper album?

Thanks!!

You could log onto the site and email yourself the pictures. Then open them in your email and you can create your own site and order them. I wouldn't try to download them or save copies anywhere, because you lose quality. But emailing them works.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter