• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Picture of the day Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I posted this one before and sorry if I did...

Disney128.jpg

This one seemed to amuse some of those on the Trip Reports Board so thought I would post it here. Sorry if you recognize yourself in this picture. Actually, the lady in the white pants looks alot like a friend of mine but she has never been to WDW.

Disney071.jpg

That does illustrate the impact digital has had on my photography, and I suspect we could all say that. With a nearly unlimited supply of "film", I take exponentially more photos at WDW and, in fact, everywhere, than when I used that (comparatively) expensive commodity called film. In addition, I feel the freedom to photograph seemingly mundane subjects that I never would have considered photographing with film, simply due to the financial constraints of a limited number of possible shots.

~YEKCIM

So true, I took nearly 2000 photos last visit. Digital cameras have given us the freedom to click away and not worry, I have loads for the rubbish bin but that really doesn't matter and it's great fun after the holiday ploughing through the photos. :thumbsup2

It's on my list now! I'll try to get a good one (or two, three). I'm not yet sure even where it is, but I'll be in Epcot for 4 or so hours to take photos. :)

Thanks! You won't be able to miss it if its up. It would be right as you walk in the front entrance-in front of Spaceship Earth.

Have fun!

Thanks! You won't be able to miss it if its up. It would be right as you walk in the front entrance-in front of Spaceship Earth.

Have fun!

Oh - okay - thanks!, it's like this years centerpiece up front. I will definitely take some photos of it (and around Epcot tomorrow). I love the Flower and Garden festival. :)

This one seemed to amuse some of those on the Trip Reports Board so thought I would post it here. Sorry if you recognize yourself in this picture. Actually, the lady in the white pants looks alot like a friend of mine but she has never been to WDW.

Disney071.jpg

Everyone needs to do a quick check in the mirror - front AND back - before going out for the day. :)

hey all....:hippie:

just thought i would say hi..i hardly ever post (unless i have a question) i am really a dedicated lurker. love this board and i LOVE this thread. def my fave. always the first thing i do for the day...what great photos you guys have...one day i will post some of mine...:flower3:

until then...popcorn::

Disney071.jpg

Ooooo- you are SO bad!
thgiggle.gif

I've lurked for a loooonnng time on this thread (yup, gone through every page)... I figure it is only fair to post one of my own after enjoying everyone elses.... Taking deep breath... and posting! (you guys take some intimidating pictures - and I mean that as a compliment!!!) :goodvibes

IMG_0066.jpg

Verrrrry IN-teresting! Seems Mickey has a bit of ectoplasm around him-- could it be Walt??:rolleyes:

My POTD - Cheese Soup from Le Cellier (I must be hungry)

140661299-L.jpg

Wow- I have 1000 Posts!

My POTD - Cheese Soup from Le Cellier (I must be hungry)

140661299-L.jpg

Wow- I have 1000 Posts!

Is that soup as good as they say it is? I am going to Le Cellier's in Sept. and thought about trying that soup....Looks yummy..

Ooooo- you are SO bad

:laughing:

I couldn't help it. One of my objectives this trip was to take pictures of unusual things. I may try to post the wooleybooger we saw on the monorail one day. The man was covered in hair and had on a tank top.

Hey °O°Joe - That one needs to be in the Official DIS HM Thread!

I'll stick with the Hidden Mickey Theme & Give us a Mickey on Mater!

47b6d808b3127cce8a2956615c2600000026100BcM2LNuzYsU

And if you take a little closer look at the "bolt" in the Middle... It has Mickey Ears!
47b6d808b3127cce8296c8b43c4600000026100BcM2LNuzYsU

Edited by the DIS Moderator Team to add:

This is part of the original thread which may be found at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=836587 for your reading enjoyment.
The continuation of the thread is currently (as of 2/11/08) at http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1718585 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter