Disney Pin Trading App (iOS and Android)

Smallcandles

Earning My Ears
I've been working on an iOS and Android app for quite a while now and it's finally ready to get some use. I have a few people besides my family trying it out, but it could really use a larger number of people using it and adding pins to make sure it's truly ready for general release.

If you're interesting in trying it out, go to https://www.facebook.com/collectible.pintrader/ and send a private message to the "Collectible Pin Trader" user with your email and whether you use Android or iOS (or both!). For Android, you need to specify the gmail account you use with your device. For iOS it is easier if it's your iTunes email address, but I think it can be any email.

Note that messaging and trading are not yet enabled in the app, but should be available soon.

Sorry, I forgot to update this board. The app is now available for iOS and Android. Just go to the App Store for your device and search for Collectible PinTrader and you should find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter