Disney/Pixar teaming with Discovery Channel for Dinosaur TV special

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
Hey Everyone: I'm waking up, drinking my coffee :surfweb:, and I stumbled upon this. The Discovery Channel announced they're teaming with Disney and Pixar to create a new television special for 2010-2011 called "Reign of the Dinosaurs". "Avatar meets Jurassic Park" sounds pretty cool...

From the Discovery Channel:
REIGN OF THE DINOSAURS
Avatar meets Jurassic Park as the latest paleontological research meets Hollywood story telling. Discovery Channel teams with the top creative talent from Disney and Pixar to create an unparalleled television event. New creatures abound in a wondrous new world - giant dinos with Freddy Krueger style clawed hands, pygmy T-rex, frogs so big they can eat dinosaurs. Learn the latest in understanding of dinosaur behaviors with exotic mating dances, the inner workings of the T-rex's nuclear family, dinosaurs drunk on fermenting fruit, dinosaurs in apocalyptic events, the underwater birthing of mosasaurs, and prehistory's angriest mammals. A daring and provocative new chapter in television, REIGN OF THE DINOSAURS is bound to be the benchmark for all future dinosaur natural history programming.

You can read the full press release here if you're interested.

http://corporate.discovery.com/discovery-news/discovery-channels-2010-11-upfront-slate-is-filled/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!