Disney Plus

Finally got in too 👍 ...but one potential issue. With free trials I like to preemptively cancel so I don't have to worry about forgetting. They let you watch up until the end of the trial anyway. Figure if I like it, I'll resubscribe..if I don't I just have to let it run out.

So I go into my account page and couldn't find a clear way to cancel the sub. I read the user agreement and it gives a web address, but it doesn't work...it just sends you to your default account subscription page, which again, has no clear option for canceling. I know it's literally the first day, so most sane people aren't looking for it, but anyone find how to cancel?

Last edited:
not sure where to post I posted somewhere else but this seems to be a good question thread.
Does the children profile setup seem to cap at "G" rating, any way to change this to PG?

Finally got in too 👍 ...but one potential issue. With free trials I like to preemptively cancel so I don't have to worry about forgetting. They let you watch up until the end of the trial anyway. Figure if I like it, I'll resubscribe..if I don't I just have to let it run out.

So I go into my account page and couldn't find a clear way to cancel the sub. I read the user agreement and it gives a web address, but it doesn't work...it just sends you to your default account subscription page, which again, has no clear option for canceling. I know it's literally the first day, so most sane people aren't looking for it, but anyone find how to cancel?

I found it.
go to billing details under the account setting in the upper right-hand corner.
then cancel.

I found it.
go to billing details under the account setting in the upper right-hand corner.
then cancel.

Hmm..are you using google chrome to access yours? I went to that very spot and don't see any button or link for cancelling. The weird thing is if I move my cursor to a particular part of the screen i get a pointing finger..so it's like there's something there, but I can't see it on the screen. Thinking it's my browser maybe.

yep here are the steps
Account-> billing details ->
then the top one says

choose to cancel if you are on the bundle maybe it's on Hulu ?

I signed up and paid a few days ago and it’s not letting me in. Says it doesn’t recognize my email but it’s the one on my confirmation email... annoyed

yep here are the steps
Account-> billing details ->
then the top one says
View attachment 452249

choose to cancel if you are on the bundle maybe it's on Hulu ?

Man, that is so strange. Don't see that and I'm looking right where it says "Switch to Disney Bundle". Yeah I don't know..I'm using the main web portal. Hehe, but now I can't get in at all. :crutches::D

Thought I read on one of the Disney + threads that there was no "resume" feature - could this just be a glitch with certain platforms? Subscribed before ( used Roku) and was able to get a resume/play option - ( actually , I give all of the credit to DD13 - she was able to get a resume/play screen by clicking the "left arrow" on TV remote.

Thought I read on one of the Disney + threads that there was no "resume" feature - could this just be a glitch with certain platforms? Subscribed before ( used Roku) and was able to get a resume/play option - ( actually , I give all of the credit to DD13 - she was able to get a resume/play screen by clicking the "left arrow" on TV remote.
yeah, its a glitch sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesnt I have found that its always there though even though it says it's not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts