Disney Postcards

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
Planning a surprise trip for my youngest daughter (10) this December. Hubby and I just figured out how we want to tell her, but we want her to receive something from Mickey Mouse. Was thinking a postcard. Anyone know where I could find them outside of the parks? TIA

Back in 1976 right before my first trip to Disney my parents had a relative in FL send us a postcard from Mickey saying he looked forward to seeing us. I still have the postcard. The memory really stuck with me all these years. Good luck with your plan.

Ps. I was 10 also

Back in 1976 right before my first trip to Disney my parents had a relative in FL send us a postcard from Mickey saying he looked forward to seeing us. I still have the postcard. The memory really stuck with me all these years. Good luck with your plan.

Ps. I was 10 also
That would be ideal, for sure! But I don't know anyone who lives in the area, or traveling there anytime in the weeks prior to our trip :(

If you go to Amazon they have lots of Disney stationary and a few Disney postcards
I am sure that Etsy has some also

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter