• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Posters

cocoapuff

Earning My Ears
:wave: :wave: Hi everyone! A quick question. The last several years we have gone to wdw in December and have always picked up a poster at the world showcase depicting a theme picture of disney for that particular year.:( Sadly, we won't be able to go in 2001 but, would still love to have a poster...any ideas (other than the disney store ) about how to do this?? Many thanks to any answers.
See Ya!
Cocoapuff

First, I'd like to say WELCOME!!!

With all of the posters for sale at WDW, you may want to give us a bit more to go on.

Since you mentioned December, is it a holiday poster?

What size are the others that you have in your collection?

Details, details, details...:)

I'm going next week, and I'm also going to be there in early December.

If I can help you, let me know. I'd be more happy to pick one up for you.

:bounce: I guess you can see I'm bouncing for joy that someone replied to my question. The posters we usually buy are found in the American pavillion area at one of the selling carts or actually in the Americas store. The last one we got was in Dec. 2000. A huge picture of Mickey(of course)done all in white with the space ship earth in front of him and a christmas tree in front of that (also all in white). There is a light green accent with sparkles running through the picture with the year 2001. Yes, both of the posters I have are Christmas oriented, but, I don't know if they only come out closer to December or if they have those year round. Any advice on how to obtain these is greatly appreciated. I would even call down there if I knew how I could go about it. We will be returning in 2002 and I can hardly wait to go and find that new poster. Again, thanks for the reply and have a great day.
Cocoapuff

Thanks for giving me something to go on Cocoapuff.

It sounds like it won't be out until the Holidays, but I'll take a peek.

Like I said, I'll be back down in the beginning of December.

If it's not there now, I'll look for it then.

The only thing is, I'll depend on you to post again sometime in November. I know that I'll forget, and I don't want to disappoint you.

I'll remember to post in November and hope you have the best time in wdw both times you visit. Thanks for the offer of your help. I guess that's just something that surprises me these days when folks are genuine enough to offer. Have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter