Disney Princess groped, man arrested

You’re right. No trial, no right to a lawyer, no due process, don’t even ask him what happened. Sort of like the Duke lacrosse players.
Just lock him up for life with no questions asked.

Look, I am NOT saying he is innocent. I am saying he is entitled to due process under our system. As I said, if he’s guilty than I’m all for certain and swift punishment.

I am not aware of his past record other than what I have read here. I do know someone can be a registered sex offender for relieving himself in back of a dumpster. I am not saying that is the case here, that is just an example.

But we're not talking about his legal guilt or innocence here, we're talking about our own reactions to what he OBVIOUSLY did. We have that right.

You’re right. No trial, no right to a lawyer, no due process, don’t even ask him what happened. Sort of like the Duke lacrosse players.
Just lock him up for life with no questions asked.

Look, I am NOT saying he is innocent. I am saying he is entitled to due process under our system. As I said, if he’s guilty than I’m all for certain and swift punishment.

I am not aware of his past record other than what I have read here. I do know someone can be a registered sex offender for relieving himself in back of a dumpster. I am not saying that is the case here, that is just an example.

It's right in several news articles. He has a previous conviction of sexual battery of a child under the age of 12.

But we're not talking about his legal guilt or innocence here, we're talking about our own reactions to what he OBVIOUSLY did. We have that right.
Well I for one would like to hear what he has to say about it. That does not mean I don’t think he did it, but rather I don’t want to point fingers without at least hearing his argument.

It's right in several news articles. He has a previous conviction of sexual battery of a child under the age of 12.
Yes, but at the time I wrote my statement I had not yet seen the article.
His conviction was 28 years ago. I really do not know if that much time matters, but if he was a chronic sex offender I would assume he would have got into trouble at some point in the past 28 years. As always, he could just be lucky.

Well I for one would like to hear what he has to say about it. That does not mean I don’t think he did it, but rather I don’t want to point fingers without at least hearing his argument.

So...eyewitnesses mean nothing to you? What's to hear? He did it. Multiple people saw it happen. They had to ask him to move his hand. There's absolutely NOTHING he can say to excuse what he did or make him not guilty. If it was an accidental "brushing", he would have instantly moved his hand and apologized.

So...eyewitnesses mean nothing to you? What's to hear? He did it. Multiple people saw it happen. They had to ask him to move his hand. There's absolutely NOTHING he can say to excuse what he did or make him not guilty. If it was an accidental "brushing", he would have instantly moved his hand and apologized.

Yeah, gotta admit, that's all true.

Not sure how you got it means nothing to me out of my post. I’m not defending the guy and made that very clear. I’m simply saying before I go pointing fingers id like to hear what he had to say. Please don’t read into it anymore than that.

Not sure how you got it means nothing to me out of my post. I’m not defending the guy and made that very clear. I’m simply saying before I go pointing fingers id like to hear what he had to say. Please don’t read into it anymore than that.

Can I ask though, respectfully, to what end? Do you want the "why"? Do you still need to be convinced of his guilt? Do you want to hear remorse? Are you just acknowledging his right to a fair trial?

Can I ask though, respectfully, to what end? Do you want the "why"? Do you still need to be convinced of his guilt? Do you want to hear remorse? Are you just acknowledging his right to a fair trial?
I have been around way too long not to realize that there is always two sides to every story.

Now please don’t ge me wrong... I’m not saying I would believe the guy if it was some far out ridiculous story, but I’d still like to hear what he has to say.

There’s not much left I can say at this point.
I’ll just follow the story as it unfolds.

I have been around way too long not to realize that there is always two sides to every story.

Yeah. And in cases like this, the other side is, he's a douche and that's all there is to it. There is never, let me repeat: NEVER an excuse or an acceptable reason, for this. So "his side" does not matter in any way. This isn't some sort of case where there were no witnesses, and it's a he said, she said situation, and guilt needs to be "proved". It's an open and shut case with multiple witnesses with corroborating testimonies. At any rate... you're clearly on his side, so I'm done wasting my time on the likes of you.

Yeah. And in cases like this, the other side is, he's a douche and that's all there is to it. There is never, let me repeat: NEVER an excuse or an acceptable reason, for this. So "his side" does not matter in any way. This isn't some sort of case where there were no witnesses, and it's a he said, she said situation, and guilt needs to be "proved". It's an open and shut case with multiple witnesses with corroborating testimonies. At any rate... you're clearly on his side, so I'm done wasting my time on the likes of you.
I’m clearly on his side??? Yowza.

Now please don’t ge me wrong... I’m not saying I would believe the guy if it was some far out ridiculous story, but I’d still like to hear what he has to say.

There’s not much left I can say at this point.
I’ll just follow the story as it unfolds.

Fair enough - thank you for responding. :)

I’m clearly on his side??? Yowza.

What else should I think, when despite all the evidence, you still keep (essentially) saying, "Even though there were at least two eye witnesses who saw it happen, even though we have testimony that they had to ask the man to remove his hand from her breast, even though he has a past conviction of sexual battery... I still want to see what he has to say. I want to hear what his side of the story is. After all, there's always two sides."

Which essentially implies that you don't feel that the already overwhelming evidence against him is enough. That there could actually be some sort of plausible excuse for what he did; something to prove he's actually innocent. Which, again, whether you realize it or not, your attitude here, is exactly why female victims have a hard time coming forward. Because even when there is evidence, witnesses etc... there's still always going to be someone saying, "Well there's always two sides to the story. Maybe he had a reason or an excuse."

If you're saying this in the face of glaring evidence and guilt, I can only imagine what you would say in the absence of it - though it would be easier to understand with the lack of evidence. But now imagine how much harder it would be for a victim to come forward, when she has no proof of what happened, knowing she has to face the likes of these comments... and worse.

Last edited:
Some sides just don't matter. Slave owners' reasons for owning slaves don't matter and Hitler's reasons for the death camps don't matter. Most times I do think it's worth listening to multiple perspectives but there are some circumstances where listening implies validity and respect that isn't deserved.

Some sides just don't matter. Slave owners' reasons for owning slaves don't matter and Hitler's reasons for the death camps don't matter. Most times I do think it's worth listening to multiple perspectives but there are some circumstances where listening implies validity and respect that isn't deserved.

While it is true that the reasons don't matter as far as justifying the actions, they absolutely matter in completely understanding what happened and learning from history.

In the case of this guy, I really don't care what he has to say and 100% support the character actress and Disney in pressing charges. If I was on the jury in that case however, I would absolutely have to listen to what he has to say about it. It would be my duty to do so. The court of public opinion though is another matter entirely.

But now imagine how much harder it would be for a victim to come forward, when she has no proof of what happened, knowing she has to face the likes of these comments... and worse.

Yeah, just imagine if someone took parts of what someone said, created straw men arguments out of them, and carved them up for it.

Oh, wait.

As a prior victim of his (yes, really - no I'm not a troll), I will tell you that this piece of garbage deserves so much more than has ever and will ever happen to him. He was not punished for what he did to me or two other TODDLERS (at the time). The tiny 2 year house arrest "punishment" was for 4 COUNTS of sexual molestation to the girl next door to him. I have spoken with Orange County, and this particular instance is being charged as a battery charge, not a sex crime, because the victim is an adult ... and that is a misdemeanor. He likely won't serve any jail time this go around either.

Also, just because he hasn't been convicted of being a habitual child molester, doesn't mean he's not. Due process all you want folks, I couldn't speak for myself then. I have a voice now.

As a prior victim of his (yes, really - no I'm not a troll), I will tell you that this piece of garbage deserves so much more than has ever and will ever happen to him. He was not punished for what he did to me or two other TODDLERS (at the time). The tiny 2 year house arrest "punishment" was for 4 COUNTS of sexual molestation to the girl next door to him. I have spoken with Orange County, and this particular instance is being charged as a battery charge, not a sex crime, because the victim is an adult ... and that is a misdemeanor. He likely won't serve any jail time this go around either.

Also, just because he hasn't been convicted of being a habitual child molester, doesn't mean he's not. Due process all you want folks, I couldn't speak for myself then. I have a voice now.

You'll get no rebuke from me. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!