Disney Princesses

princessraquel

Someday i'll be part of your world
Hi everyone! My name is Raquel and I am new to the boards! I really wanted to make a thread where people could discuss the Disney princesses because who doesn't love Disney Princesses?:rotfl2:

So just comment who are your top 3 favorite princesses and why!princess:

1. Ariel
She has always been my favorite princess and she is actually my favorite Disney character!

2. Rapunzel
When the Tangled came out, I became obsessed with her! She's just an awesome princess!

3. Aurora
Aurora was a childhood favorite of mine. She just reminds me of my childhood and even though her movie isn't enjoyed by many, I love Sleeping Beauty!

1. Ariel- She's perffffeeect. I love Jodi's voice talent. Ariel is ambitious, gorgeous, and fun. Yaaaaaas.
2. Rapunzel- I strongly identify with Rapunzel. Like, there was a post on tumblr about "which character from Tangled you would be based on your horoscope/astrological sign" and I got punzie and almost started crying. Plus, Tangled is one of my favorite post-Disney renaissance films.
3. Belle- Beauty and the Beast is my favorite animated film of all time. I cry all the time when I watch it. The score is absolutely awe-inspiring. Belle is just such a strong, classic princess.

1.Snow White she is sweet kind, and nurturing .
2.Tiana she is determined,a hard worker and a natural cook.
3.Rapunzel she is funny ,kind and loves painting.

1) Aurora, a dreamer and my favorite from the beginning.
2) Ariel's daughter, Melody (while she isn't in the lineup, she's technically a princess) She's bold and daring.
3) Cinderella, she is gentle and determined.

Also, welcome princessraquel!

1) Merida: Because I love that she's the first princess who didn't get married! I'm all about breaking traditions. :D
2) Tiana: Same reasons that Pearlgem gave. I highly value a strong work ethic.
3) Rapunzel: Because she's strong, fearless, resourceful, and extremely kind.

1) Jasmine- Aladdin was my all time favorite Disney movie growing up so it only makes sense that I'd put Jasmine on the list. I always admired her for her courage and standing up for herself, wanting freedom... I mean, she's not as developed as some of the others but I couldn't leave her out just because of how much I loved Aladdin when I was little.
2) Belle- I love love love love love her character so much! Love how she's bookish, and quiet, yet still very strong and independent at the same time. I also appreciate greatly how she falls in love with the Beast and looks past his appearance to his character, that's such an awesome lesson to teach!
3) Anna- I relate to her in so many ways it's ridiculous. She is literally me, not in looks but in personality... When I watched Frozen the first time I was like... so happy 'cause she's just as awkward and clumsy and ridiculous as I am and it was very refreshing xD Also, I share her desire for true love and freedom!

1 - Cinderella. I hate trying to pick favorites, but she is a wonderful, wonderful example. She managed somehow to find the strength to stay kind and hopeful despite being orphaned and suffering years of abuse.

2 - Belle. She's bookish, smart, and kind. I love her selflessness and sacrifice for her father and her ability to see past experiences.

3 - Snow White. I had to put her, because she's the forgotten princess. I know not a lot of people like her, but going by the themes of the Grimm brothers she was a representation. She stayed sweet and kind and good, and that prevailed. Even though she doesn't have many flaws, I love her gentleness and the goodness that she represents.

I love Disney Princesses. They are so elegant and beautiful and make people happy. I dress up as Elsa and Cinderella for work and it's the coolest to see little kids faces light up. They encourage people to keep on dreaming.

1. Cinderella- She's so classic. She worked hard her whole life but kept a positive attitude and was hopeful for the future. Plus I have step parent I'm not too fond of so that's relatable. As a kid she and Ariel were my favorite. I really liked Cinderella's dress haha. Her movie also saved the Walt Disney Studios.

2. Tiana- I admire her hard work and ambition.

3. Sleeping Beauty- Her music is pretty and she looks like my grandmother.

1. Belle has always been my favorite princess because she's the most like me. I also love her because she loved books and wasn't afraid to speak her mind, which is something I value in a person. She was also selfless and was able to see the man behind the monster, and she fell in love with someone who treated her like a person. Belle is also admirable because she didn't fall for the jerky village hero, just because everyone thought she should end up with him. She wanted to be treated fairly, and she was able to get out of a life where she felt like no one appreciated her.

2. I know she technically isn't a princess, but Mulan is technically in the line up. I've always admired her because like Belle, she isn't afraid to speak her mind. She also comes from a society that has traditional roles, but because she wanted to save her father, she went to war instead. She also saved Shang not once, but twice, and she always uses her head when it comes to a dangerous situation. She has such great courage and determination that I hope I can have someday.

3. Pocahontas is such a wonderful character. She proved to John Smith in the movie that just because someone is different than you, it doesn't mean that they should be eliminated. She is also a true peacekeeper, and she isn't afraid to do what's right no matter the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!