Disney Quest? Where can I find information?

westjones

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know of a website where I can read more about Disney Quest? Maybe some pictures? What is this place like? Would 10 year olds like it?

Thanks,
DJ

I don't know of a website, but I would be willing to bet you would have to drag a 10 year old out of there, or at minimum remind them to eat/drink and use the facilities. It is especially fun if there is someone to share it with, as many of the large scale games (Jungle Cruise, Alien (not like the MK one) Buzz Lightyear) really need more than one person to do them. For any video game lover it is a blast, they have many of the original arcade games, space invaders, missle command, asteroids, centipede so there is something for every skill level and age group.

We have that information right here on the DIS! Go to DISNEY QUEST for an overview and links to the different Zones.

My DS (then 8 years old) loved it. It's a virtual (heh!) heaven of electronic stimulation, guaranteed to overload the brain of anyone over the age of 40.

At the time we went, Disney Club and American Express both offered discounts on tickets. Not sure if they're still offered, but it's worth checking into. Enjoy!

Thanks! That link was VERY helpful. It does sound like something my "Play Station II" addict would like.

DJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!