Disney Quote Game!!!!

"Meg, Meg, Meg, my sweet deluded little minion. Aren't we forgetting one teensy-weensy, but ever so crucial little, tiny detail? I OWN YOU!" - Hades

"Under the Sea Under the Sea here life is sweeter we got the beat here Under the Sea.-Senastin ,The Little Mermaid

"What's this? What's this? There's magic in the air" Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas

"Roz, my tender, oozing blossom, you're looking fabulous today. Is that a new haircut? Come on, tell me it's a new haircut, isn't it? It's got to be a new haircut. New makeup? You had a lift? You had a tuck? You had something? Something has been inserted in in you that makes you look... Listen, I need a favor. Randall was working late last night out on the scare floor. I really need the key to the door he was using." - Mike from Monsters Inc.

"Say, Audrey. No-no offense, but how did a teenager become the chief mechanic of a multi-million dollar expedition?" - Milo from Atlantis: the Lost Empire

"No. No, you can't... STOP. Please don't go away. Please? No one's ever stuck with me for so long before. And if you leave... if you leave... I just, I remember things better with you. I do, look. P. Sherman, forty-two... forty-two... I remember it, I do. It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... and I'm home. Please... I don't want that to go away. I don't want to forget." - Dory from Finding Nemo

"There ain't nothing gonna stop me now cause I'm almost there."-Tiana,The Princess and the Frog

“Enchanted? Who said anything about the castle being enchanted?” Cogsworth, Beauty and the Beast

"Elizabeth... it would never have worked between us darling. I'm sorry... Will... nice hat. Friends... This is the day that you will ALWAYS remember as the day that you..." - Jack Sparrow

"You know, I've always wanted a child. And now I think I'll have one... on toast!" - Winifred Sanderson from Hocus Pocus

“No matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing, the dream that you wish will come true.” – Cinderella

“Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind. Or forgotten.” Lilo, Lilo and Stitch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter