Disney Quote Game!!!!

"Ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon are asked the grinning bobcat why he grinned?"-Pocahontas

"Someday my prince will come. Someday we'll meet again.-Snow White,Snow White and the Seven Dwarves

Not just out for himself, but community minded. But he's not alone. Enter the opposition. A vicious, ugly, psychotic monster. Gleaming claws, dripping fangs, and nine lives, all of them hungry. He came at me, his eyes burning. I knew my time had come. Suddenly... - Dodger from Oliver & Company

"There ain't nothin gonna stop me now cause I'm almost there!"-Tiana,The Princess and the Frog

"It's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious even though the sound of it is something quite atrocious ."-Mary Poppins

"Did we bring something green and wrinkly to make Sykes happy?" -Sykes, Oliver and Company

"Ease up. Wait between lashes. Otherwise, the old sting will dull him to the new." - Claude Frollo, Hunchback of Notre Dame

"Who is the girl I see staring straight back at me,when will my reflection show who I'm inside?"-Mulan

"Everybody wants to be a cat, Because a cat's the only cat who knows where it's at." - The Aristocats

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter