Disney Resort Fun Runs FAQ’s & ?

Can you run these if you aren't a resort guest? Do they check? I live locally and would love to pop over and run a few of them instead of just running my usual route on a training run.

You do NOT have to be a resort guest.
Simply let security at the resort gate know you are there for the fun run. I’m hoping to squeeze another one in this week just not sure which day I can do it yet. You’re welcome to PM me if you want to try to meet up & do one together!

You do NOT have to be a resort guest.
Simply let security at the resort gate know you are there for the fun run. I’m hoping to squeeze another one in this week just not sure which day I can do it yet. You’re welcome to PM me if you want to try to meet up & do one together!

Awesome! I might try for the Beignet Run this weekend then. I'll let you know!

Does anyone know if All-Stars is still on a bi-weekly schedule and/or what dates they’re holding fun runs in Sept./Oct.?

I decided to wait on the Beignet run until DS9 & DS11 get back from vacationing with my parents! They want us to do it together and it would be a fun family run! HOWEVER...I can't explain enough how YUMMY the alcoholic beignets are!! They actually pack a punch!!

I decided to wait on the Beignet run until DS9 & DS11 get back from vacationing with my parents! They want us to do it together and it would be a fun family run! HOWEVER...I can't explain enough how YUMMY the alcoholic beignets are!! They actually pack a punch!!
Hi, re the beignets, do you know where in the port orleans resort i can still get the regular beignets (without alcohol) they used to have at sassagola floatworks factory? They now have mickey shaped beignets which i understand have the inside consistency of a donut instead of the light, airy inside the originals had.

Hi, re the beignets, do you know where in the port orleans resort i can still get the regular beignets (without alcohol) they used to have at sassagola floatworks factory? They now have mickey shaped beignets which i understand have the inside consistency of a donut instead of the light, airy inside the originals had.

Last time I was at POFQ, they had the regular beignets at the bakery counter in the food court. You could always request the regular ones instead of the Mickey shaped ones because they still use the regular ones for the alcoholic beignets. Either way though, they did indeed change the recipe. I’m not sure why.

Awesome! I might try for the Beignet Run this weekend then. I'll let you know!
Did you try it? How was it? :)
We will be at BWI in December for a long weekend (Friday night -Monday) I'm so bummed to be missing the run they have there on the Boardwalk! It looks like the only run on weekends is the Beignet Run, but I'm not sure if it would be worth taking at uber for?

@rteetz , do you have a reference link here on the Disboards for how to post pictures/information and all that the best way? I used to use bbcode editor and use Photobucket for pictures, but it's not working so great. LOL. Didn't realize each post could only have 10 uploaded photos so I'm at my maximum for my original post. Should have saved 2-4 comments after but oooops!!

@rteetz , do you have a reference link here on the Disboards for how to post pictures/information and all that the best way? I used to use bbcode editor and use Photobucket for pictures, but it's not working so great. LOL. Didn't realize each post could only have 10 uploaded photos so I'm at my maximum for my original post. Should have saved 2-4 comments after but oooops!!
Unfortunately posting photos on here isn’t great. Photobucket, Flickr, or posting directly too here are your best options.

Did you try it? How was it? :)
We will be at BWI in December for a long weekend (Friday night -Monday) I'm so bummed to be missing the run they have there on the Boardwalk! It looks like the only run on weekends is the Beignet Run, but I'm not sure if it would be worth taking at uber for?

Unfortunately, my plans for the weekend went haywire as friends that were coming to stay with me kept moving around their arrival day. I have a week off in mid-October, so I might try to run all the races that week...just because!

Can I use my magicband to pay for these?
Yes, you can use your magicband. Check-in for the 8:00 AM races is at 7:45 AM and you pay then. You can pre-register but actual payments are transacted the morning of the race. The number for the YC/BC pre-registration is [407] 721-5304.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!