Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread

ead79

<font color=#FF0066>Disney Bride!<br><font color=v
I know I can’t be the only one who loves seeing pictures of resort rooms at the Disney resorts. It helps me choose where to stay next.

I thought we could start a thread with pictures from your rooms at the Disney resorts (including the Swan/Dolphin and Ft. Wilderness). Please post which resort and as much detail as you remember about the room (like the room number, the view type, which building it was in, etc.). Feel free to posts pictures of the view from the room as well. If you have pictures of the grounds or lobbies of the resorts, there is another thread for those, so please post those there. :)

Here are my pictures from the Beach Club. It was a standard view room (# 4702). The view wasn’t great, so I didn’t take pictures of that.

bcroom.jpg

bcroom2.jpg

bcroom3.jpg

bcroom4.jpg

Ok, I'll contribute!

Here are two pics-Room 1165, WL (last room on first floor, South wing, north facing courtyard):
234904-08-11_6_room_view.jpg

234904-08-11_6_view_from_1165_patio.jpg

Elizabeth,
What a GREAT idea!!! Love the mickey lamp in your photo!!
Would love to see some picture of GF, Poly, Contemporary and HH!
Debsxx

Views from far left and far right of Wilderness Lodge room 6165

.. sorry they are dark, I took them at dusk ..

47b6db36b3127cce896d9a1bf68300000016108AcNGLZm2aNN

47b6db36b3127cce896d9b6db66d00000016108AcNGLZm2aNN

This is such a wonderful idea...I'll keep searching for more. Here is the Boardwalk Inn:

Our first time in the room...
72a0cdae.jpg

Explaining how the universe works...
66075f9f.jpg

The view (I've posted this a million times but it never gets old!)
2de7e8b3.jpg

a4b573df.jpg

Oooh subscribing! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! was the sound really loud from the BW in your room?

Room 1448 on the second floor...building fourteen at POR.

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0251.jpg

IMG_0250.jpg

IMG_0249.jpg

IMG_0248.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

Never been this close to the main area at one of the moderates. It was real nice but I don't mind being farther away and enjoying walks through the resort.

Fantastic idea! About that Mickey lamp at BC, I've always wondered, is it for sale anywhere???

Quinn222 said:
Fantastic idea! About that Mickey lamp at BC, I've always wondered, is it for sale anywhere???
If my memory serves me, I believe that lamp is for sale in the Beach Club’s gift shop. If I recall correctly, it wasn’t cheap. Not that that’s surprising for Disney. :teeth: ;)

FYI, the Grand Floridian also sells a cute Mickey lamp (their lamp has on a top hat and is wooden).

Great idea! I love seeing the inside of resort rooms too!

Here's our room and the view, at the Yacht Club. Sorry they're a little blurry.

roomtodoor.jpg

yachtvanity.jpg

yachtmickeymirror.jpg

yacht3034view.jpg

ETA - This was a standard view room. I think it was number 3032. It was a hike from the lobby! Other than that it was great.

Wonderful idea Elisabeth!!
Here is our renovated room at the Poly in Raratonga this April

DSC00666.jpg

DSC00667.jpg
(We really aren't THAT messy! :crazy: )
DSC00659.jpg

(view from our balcony-isn't that cool?! :wizard: )

Love this thread idea.
Here is my contribution of POR in the mansions, sorry I cannot remember the room number but we were in Oak MAnor

Disney1003.jpg

Disney1004.jpg

Disney1005.jpg

Disney2116.jpg

ead79 said:
If my memory serves me, I believe that lamp is for sale in the Beach Club’s gift shop. If I recall correctly, it wasn’t cheap. Not that that’s surprising for Disney. :teeth: ;)

I may have to give them a call. But not until I get over the sticker shock of paying for WL for October!

What a great thread!! I'm sorry but I don't have anything to post but I wanted to tell you what a great idea it is and how much I love seeing the pictures of all the rooms.

I agree! This is really a great thread and idea.

It's fun seeing resorts you haven't been to.

The whole thing makes you want to be at WDW now!

ski :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter