Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread

In September 2006 we booked a night at the ASmu, basically just to have a place to crash after MNSSHP (we live an hour away), when we checked in we were told they didnt have our room available, and would hae to upgrade us to a suite! lol It was such a nice surprise!

Here are some pics of the ASMu Family Suites: Calypso Building:

S3010010.jpg

Living area, from the door, both the couch and chair pull out into beds.

S3010011.jpg

From the window

S3010012.jpg

bathroom # 1

S3010013.jpg

bedroom from the door

S3010014.jpg

bedroom from the bed

S3010015.jpg

Living room TV area

S3010016.jpg

Table and chairs

S3010017.jpg

Kitchenette area

S3010018.jpg

Close up

S3010019.jpg

I liked the pattern on the privacy curtains to the bathroom

S3010025.jpg

Lamp (hey im a flute teacher!)

S3010021.jpg

View from our room

S3010035.jpg

AsMu is beautiful!

Love everyones elses pics, keep em coming!!

Lets see...now that I have that fixed.....I can share my WL photos with you all!!!!:dance3:

Well, lets start with outside our room at WL:

DSC00039.jpg

The Lodge

DSC00061.jpg

The Pool

DSC00045.jpg

Our neighbors gathering along the path to our room

DSC00040.jpg

Our Patio

...now on to the tour of our room:

DSC00037.jpg

DS showing off the new flat panel TV in our room
DSC00035.jpg

Our comfy bed
DSC00036.jpg

The beautiful headboard is amazing
DSC00034.jpg

The boys bunks
DSC00038.jpg

The bathroom

I am quite surprised to not see any pics of CSR! Anyone care to share? We will be there in August and I would love to see some! ;)

LOL :blush:

That last pic of the sink area looks just like the Grand Californian sink area. I need to see if I can dig up those pics.

It sure does! Here's the Grand Californian sink area:
DSCF0009.jpg

You can't see the bottom, but they were just like the ones at WL.

I am quite surprised to not see any pics of CSR! Anyone care to share? We will be there in August and I would love to see some! ;)

Hi There -- There are some pics of the CBR on this forum. At the top of the page, click on DIS Home. At the top of the displayed page, click on resorts, and search for the CBR, there are a few pics there with information about the resort. disneyworld.com also has some pics, just choose moderate resorts, and click on rooms. These pics probably aren't as good or extensive as those taken by guests, but they would give you a little sneak peek. We have stayed at the CBR and found it to be a comfortable resort, and the kids loved the pool and arcade.

Hope you have a great vacation!!

I know I have pictures of CSR somewhere! I'll try to find them and scan them in. DH and I stayed there awhile ago and loved it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter