Disney Resort ROOM Picture Thread

Excuse me for being a dunce, but why is this thread here? Not complaining, in fact I'm glad I found it, but I was going nutzo trying to find it on the Resorts board!

Anyway, this is more convenient for me, since I'm a podcast addict, and I love this board.:thumbsup2

If you're a dunce, so am I! I came to ask the same question. :rotfl:

On the new segment, Thread Watch, they talked about this thread so I believe that's why they moved it over here. I find it really convenient myself because they hadn't made it a sticky on the resort forum so I also had trouble finding it.

I stumbled upon this thread by accident, never would have thought of looking for it here. Actually PM'ed a thread poster before I found the above posts.
I can't quite remember but is there a Sticky or Notice on the Resorts Board saying exactly where the Room Pics Thread went? I'm sure there must be other DIS'ers who are looking for it too (especially since Search is in a Beta mode of sorts these days)...

agnes!

Now that I found this thread, I have a question.
Are there pics on here somewhere that show the view from various concierge rooms?
For instance, we've heard nice things about the BWI concierge rooms, but a family-member doesn't like the clown-pool. We've stayed at BWI before in a standard room that looked out onto the quiet pool and were really impressed, but don't want to took at the clown-slide.
Also, one time we stayed at WL in a Courtyard-View room and that view was wow, so we are interested in the WL concierge views & rooms.

Any pics of concierge views and rooms greatly appreciated :teeth: !
Thanks,
agnes!

Am hoping for some view pics from Concierge level rooms at WL, BWI and GF. Thanks for the hint about the AllEarsNet pics, but The AllearsNet pics don't quite show me the available CL views... Also, the areas that the concierge rooms are in...are they spread out over entire floors or are they concentrated in one specific area (Boardwalk view only at BWI for instance)?

A family member *really* (REALLY) doesn't like that clown pool at BWI, but the rooms look so nice and the CL staff gets raves. I'm trying to show her that the BWI/CL rooms won't look out at that CLOWN, but she's not quite buying it.

Also, I've seen pics of the WL rooms themselves, but can't quite figure out if all the CL rooms have the (somewhat) obstructed views because they are up in the roofline. Any photos of the CL rooms' views at WIldernes Lodge?

My last request...I can't quite keep the two GF Concierge areas straight in my head, so any pics of available views and recent pics of the rooms themselves would be quite nice.

agnes!

Hi all. I was wondering if any one has pictures they can post for all the hotels for Christmas time? We are going back down this December and we are tring to decide where to stay. It was either between the YC or AKL conceirge. Any pics would be awesome! Thank you! Have a magical day!

I am quite surprised to not see any pics of CSR! Anyone care to share? We will be there in August and I would love to see some! ;)
So sorry I took no inside pics, but this is the view from Casitas 5 (I think 5437).
MomslonelyDisneyvacation116.jpg

This is from our most recent stay (I'll work backwards) - Room 4243 - 6th Floor of the tower, MK side

Entrance:
DisneyJuly2007675.jpg

Bathroom:
DisneyJuly2007676.jpg

DisneyJuly2007688.jpg

DisneyJuly2007689.jpg

Queen Beds:
DisneyJuly2007678.jpg

DisneyJuly2007679.jpg

Daybed/TV:
DisneyJuly2007677.jpg

DisneyJuly2007680.jpg

Closet Area:
DisneyJuly2007685.jpg

DisneyJuly2007686.jpg

DisneyJuly2007687.jpg

Computer/Desk Area:
DisneyJuly2007681.jpg

DisneyJuly2007704.jpg

Please pardon if these are repeats. I'll post the view pics next!

:cloud9:

Boy! This thread sure came out of the woodwork.

Here's an AKV 1-Bedroom Savanna View room Jambo House from October 2007. I believe room 5520.

Oct2007101.jpg

The bedroom (Sorry for the mess) ;)
Oct2007098.jpg

Hallway between kitchen/living area and bedroom/bathroom area.
Oct2007095.jpg

Seating area and flat screen TV in the living room.
Oct2007123.jpg

Kitchen and entry way.
Oct2007091.jpg

Closet in the bathroom
Oct2007124.jpg

Twin Sinks in the bathroom
Oct2007099.jpg

Finally, the view from our room. The absolute best part of any stay at AKLV!
Kissing Giraffes!
Oct2007113.jpg

Oct2007077.jpg

The rooms are really nice. I can't begin to tell you how excited we are to own at AKV. I think Kidani Village is going to be "over the top" nice; especially the interactive water play park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter