Disney Resorts

kruggel2004

HAKUNA MATATA
I am trying to plan a trip for my husband and I to DW in September..We are really wanting to stay at one of the moderate or preferrably one of the deluxe resorts..I have done a little research on the resorts and keep finding statements about discounts..so far I have had no luck in finding any of these discounts..Am I looking too early or can someone push me in the right direction..thank you so much..

Krista

boscheenlinkin@netzero.com

It is a little early right now since the Annual Pass codes and Florida resident codes just came out for April -July. So far there are no General codes out for this time yet. People are hoping that they do come out.

I good place to keep track of this is Mousesavers.com. She posts all codes and discounts for many other things Disney and non- disney related.
Keep reading these boards and you will get loads of info.
Also i would would book your room and then if a code comes out you can apply it.
You can get a AAA discount now if you have AAA. It really is worth it to get it(AAA) if you don't have it already.
More folks will be along soon with more info for you :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!