Disney Room Blocks

HBGdancermom

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,

My daughter will be dancing at Disney Springs next year and we will be offered a room block. Do you know with room blocks, if you are able to book different view categories, make requests etc? One of the choices will be at the Contemporary and I was curious if they would be available for tower rooms and garden rooms or all in one location.

Thanks!

Convention blocks at Contemporary are almost always GW. With most convention blocks you get what you get and there aren't multiple view options for booking.

When signing contract, groups are given specific resorts and specific room categories. As others have said, at CR, it's typically garden wing. You can still make requests within the room category you have to book, however.

YMMV but for a conference with a room block at CR a few years ago, we were upgraded to a tower room. I knew going in that the room block was for garden wing so I was pleasantly surprised when they assigned our room number!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter