Disney running gear

ChipNDale86

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know of any Etsy shops or anything that makes good quality Disney-inspired running clothes? I've searched all over but can't seem to find anything like what I'm looking for. I just want a basic men's performance dri fit shirt. I'd love to be able to customize something but any Disney gear would be great.

Thanks!

this princess runs, I glow running there are others but drawing blank. on fb I like distance designs by Pamela, she makes designs and will do personalized designs. dezignsbymichellelynn is another I like on fb.

this princess runs, I glow running there are others but drawing blank. on fb I like distance designs by Pamela, she makes designs and will do personalized designs. dezignsbymichellelynn is another I like on fb.

Thanks so much, I'll check those out!

If you're near WDW or Disneyland, check out the expo during race weekend even if you're not running in any events. They have a lot of runDisney tech clothing, some highly themed (I Run Solo) and others more general (Sleepy, Happy, Grumpy on the front and that's just the first 3 miles on the back). There is also non character apparel that say something like runDisney Every Mile is Magic.

RawThreads.com has some great Disney-inspired clothing that won't break your budget. They're an official exhibitor at runDisney expos.

I like their stuff because it's breathable and doesn't smell when you're done. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter