Disney Scavenger hunt

iceetease

Earning My Ears
I was at Disneyland yesterday ( rain and all) and saw many people going on a scaverger hunt. Asked someone how they went about it and was told it was from the inernet ( not sure which site) and they do it 2x per year. Anyone know about it?? Looked like they had to find plants, decorations etc. Help would love to do one.

We were also there yesterday and also a lot people doing the scavenger hunt. We go to DLR once or twice a month and often see groups doing some sort of game or hunt but I don't know much about them. One time we saw these 3 guys sitting at a table playing some sort of scrabble-type game. They were there playing for about 15 minutes and then they got up quickly and headed out again. I'm really not sure what that was.

Sorry that doesn't really answer your question. I forgot which site does the scavenger hunts. I'm sure someone else will have more info for you.

As a previous poster mentioned, the website is Mouse Planet.

I did not do the game yesterday, but was involved with the one in the spring. It is great fun.

Another puzzle group, Shindeki, did a puzzle day in October, but they are based in San Fran, so it was the first time at DL.

I highly suggest either of them. Both allow four members to a team.

Fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter