Disney+ Show

dsnyfan608

Mouseketeer
Greetings and hoping all are staying well!
I was catching up on the podcasts and listening to the show on what everyone was watching. Kevin mentioned animal stories on Disney+ but I couldn’t get the name of the shows. I tried rewinding but it would cut out when the show was mentioned. Does anyone know it?

Whatever you do, don't watch the Walrus segment episode on NatGeo's Our Planet series. Heartbreaking.
But that's actual, real, true nature without human interference. The scientists were careful not to disturb them as they are already in dire straits.
Unlike the Disney nature documentaries of the 1950's in which the film crew terrified the lemmings so much that they ran off cliffs and started an urban myth that that's what lemmings do. No, that is only what they do when they see a freaking helicopter for the very first time in their short little lives! LOL

Greetings and hoping all are staying well!
I was catching up on the podcasts and listening to the show on what everyone was watching. Kevin mentioned animal stories on Disney+ but I couldn’t get the name of the shows. I tried rewinding but it would cut out when the show was mentioned. Does anyone know it?

There are many on there ...depends what you’re looking for. One that was discussed on the boards before was Elephant. If you haven’t seen that, it’s worth watching.

There are many on there ...depends what you’re looking for. One that was discussed on the boards before was Elephant. If you haven’t seen that, it’s worth watching.
My family and I watched it a couple nights ago. SOOOO GOOD

• Love
Reactions: GAN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!