Disney Signature VISA Discounts

Corey Hopkins

Earning My Ears
Hello!

As a Disney Signature VISA card holder, I’m wondering why the rewards/benefits of using the card on property are often left out of discount discussions. On the various Dis shows we often hear about AP or DVC discounts, Tables in Wonderland, etc. but the Sig Aries VISA is, in my opinion, often overlooked.
There is a long list of Disney restaurants which using your Disney VISA offers you a 10% discount, recreation including spa treatments with a 15% discount, etc. that are available to anyone who has the signature VISA.

On our trip this weekend, we’re planning to use these discounts at FW for our carriage ride, breakfast at Trail’s End, the Grand Floridian Senses Spa for a couples massage, and lunch at the Grand Floridian Cafe, and possibly other locations.

Anyway, I’m just curious if anyone knows why the VISA benefits seem to be forgotten when talking about various discounts and wanted to share for anyone that didn’t realize.

- Corey

There are lots of threads on here about which credit card is the best to have. The answer usually depends on: 1) how much they spend annually and 2) where they usually shop. For example, every airline has a credit card, but unless you shop enough to accumulate sufficient travel points AND travel enough with that airline, the benefit isn't worth the bother.

Having many credit cards just spreads the benefit out among too many cards.

I don't think it gets left out at all. If you think it is, put a post into someone's thread & remind the readers.

I recommend to many (as was recommended to me) to download the mouseperks app or pin the web page to your phone. It will show which discount can be used where, what %, any restrictions, etc. It is filtered by location or activity type. It will quickly show where a DVC, TiW, AP, or Visa discounts are accepted & allow a quick comparison.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter