Disney Skyliner Accident

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize for making these posts as a reply to your threads. It was intended as a comment on Disney demographics versus other entertainment venue demographics and the applicability of gondolas to those demographics. I am depressed now that you think I may be a millennial and will triple check before hitting post that I am replying to the right post. You have cut me deeply with the millennial comment.

I apologize for making these posts as a reply to your threads. It was intended as a comment on Disney demographics versus other entertainment venue demographics and the applicability of gondolas to those demographics. I am depressed now that you think I may be a millennial and will triple check before hitting post that I am replying to the right post. You have cut me deeply with the millennial comment.

Well since you have apologized for incorrect implications with your quotations, then I will apologize for the millennial comment. After all, isn't the common consensus that millennials are self-absorbed young 'uns that would never dream of apologizing for their offences given? You have proven yourself otherwise.

Peace 😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!