Disney Skyliner (Gondola Transportation System) Read Post 1 Now Open!

There won't be lines at CBR station in the middle of the day. No way this will be slower than the bus.

There won't be lines at CBR station in the middle of the day. No way this will be slower than the bus.

Agreed. Plus a lot of folks (not all) will "want" to take the skyliner for the fun of it I would think, we will for sure. Plus most likely a private car and the better views/sightlines etc.

Are there buses now that go from DHS to Epcot? I always assumed you had to take the boat unless the weather shut the boats down.

Edit: And yes the Gondola will definitely be the fastest route from DHS to Epcot, even with the switch at CBR. Likely be under 20 minutes.

I suppose if you get there right as a bus is ready to leave, but I think given the continual loading process of the skyliner including wait time for the bus the skyliner will still be faster
Plus your chances of having to stand using the gondolas is less if not eliminated.

Sorry if the information is in the thread as I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know when the skyway will be up and running. We booked a room at CSR for December 2019 but not sure if we want to stay there if there's no skyway yet. Thanks.

Sorry if the information is in the thread as I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know when the skyway will be up and running. We booked a room at CSR for December 2019 but not sure if we want to stay there if there's no skyway yet. Thanks.

You mean CBR? Caribbean Beach? Summer 2019 is the rumored opening timeframe of the Skyliner. December 2019 should not be a problem.

Usually they end these types of promos end with "Coming (Season) (Year)"

This is notably absent here. Though, the blog does confirm cables will be installed "over the next several months."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter