Disney soundtracks exclusively on iTunes

HoosierFantasia

Growing older but not up......
This was just announced that Disney and Steve Jobs other company, iTunes, has just struck a deal to exclusively sell Disney soundtracks on the web.
Thought ya'll might want to know

Bill

Oh, I like the idea of mobil Disney tunes. Right now I listen to live365.com and their Florida Project Radio that plays the theme park music.

Originally posted by MaryKatesMom
Oh, I like the idea of mobil Disney tunes. Right now I listen to live365.com and their Florida Project Radio that plays the theme park music.

Glad to hear that someone else has found this site! I have Florida Project Radio on everyday at work - what a great way to relive memories and to get ready for the next trip (2 days!)!!!:bounce:

Did y'all see this...

Florida Project Radio will discontinue its broadcast on April 24. We would like to thank all of our listeners for their loving support. Our labor of love has created so many friendships that we will never forget. Keep the Disney legacy alive, and have a Zärp-a-dee-doo-dah day!

DWD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter