Disney Spooky Haunted

Dat_Knee

Earning My Ears
I heard that Space Mountain is haunted, what else have you guys heard? I'm going to Disney World with my youth group, and I'm terrified!

Haunted by what? No one has ever died on Space Mountain. A very, very few people have had medical conditions that caused them to pass out and die later after reaching a hospital, and one guy was injured by something falling on him, but no one, as far as I can find, entered Space Mountain alive and left dead. Even if you believe in ghosts, it doesn't seem this is the likely place at Disney to be haunted.

rumors of Pirates being haunted(if you believe in such things), but first I heard of space mountain.

rumors of Pirates being haunted(if you believe in such things), but first I heard of space mountain.

The urban legend is that its haunted by a ghost named George and the CMs have to acknowledge him ever morning or else the ride will have issues all day.

I am sure there is a past CM that can confirm or deny this.

The urban legend is that its haunted by a ghost named George and the CMs have to acknowledge him ever morning or else the ride will have issues all day.

I am sure there is a past CM that can confirm or deny this.

I think that has been confused with Disneyland rumors. There is always the rumor about the guy who stood up on Space Mountain and lost his head, which actually derives from a fatality on the Matterhorn back in the 60s. Man wasn't decapitated, but he did die from hitting his head after standing. There is a ghost tale about Space Mountain in Disneyland as well about a former CM that died and haunts the place. But I've never heard of one for WDW.

Disney has been in bed with the globalists for years. These rumors of hauntings don't surprise me one bit. Keep your kids safe people!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter