Disney Spooky Haunted

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by Dat_Knee, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Dat_Knee

Dat_Knee Earning My Ears

I heard that Space Mountain is haunted, what else have you guys heard? I'm going to Disney World with my youth group, and I'm terrified!

2. DISNeagleScout

DISNeagleScout Earning My Ears

It's kind of scary but I went on it with my big brother and it was a lot of fun but still scary

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. jknezek

jknezek DIS Veteran

Haunted by what? No one has ever died on Space Mountain. A very, very few people have had medical conditions that caused them to pass out and die later after reaching a hospital, and one guy was injured by something falling on him, but no one, as far as I can find, entered Space Mountain alive and left dead. Even if you believe in ghosts, it doesn't seem this is the likely place at Disney to be haunted.

firefly_ris and Timothy02359 like this.
  5. sachilles

sachilles DVC coming to this space soon

rumors of Pirates being haunted(if you believe in such things), but first I heard of space mountain.

6. Liljo22

Liljo22 DIS Veteran

The urban legend is that its haunted by a ghost named George and the CMs have to acknowledge him ever morning or else the ride will have issues all day.

I am sure there is a past CM that can confirm or deny this.

7. jknezek

jknezek DIS Veteran

I think that has been confused with Disneyland rumors. There is always the rumor about the guy who stood up on Space Mountain and lost his head, which actually derives from a fatality on the Matterhorn back in the 60s. Man wasn't decapitated, but he did die from hitting his head after standing. There is a ghost tale about Space Mountain in Disneyland as well about a former CM that died and haunts the place. But I've never heard of one for WDW.

8. Eoywin

Eoywin Chaos Mandy

I love reading Disney urban legends and ghost stories!

DIS4lyfe likes this.
  9. RememberTheTitans2

RememberTheTitans2 Earning My Ears

I heard that someone hanged themselves from the third curve!!! D: It sure has me spooked

10. Tazyranger

Tazyranger Earning My Ears

Disney has been in bed with the globalists for years. These rumors of hauntings don't surprise me one bit. Keep your kids safe people!