Disney Spring DoubleTree... How far in advance can you book?

curlyqs

Mouseketeer
How far in advance can you book this? When I chatted with them online they said they were sold out for over a year away. When I called, the guy didn't seem to know. Said they were sold out, then looked and said that it wasn't offered yet. When I asked when it opens he said maybe mid December for October 2020. Does anyone have a better answer for me? I also was wondering approximate cost.

I am Hilton Honors Diamond. I can't book farther than one year out. It is usually just not available to click on the calendar. It literally opens day by day so I go in and book around my check out date. I just booked a hotel during a huge convention in Atlanta that is impossible to get rooms since most sell in a special package with hotel. I was able to get one Hilton but I had to wait until the actual dates one year out.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter