Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

I JUST linked my holiday inn ressie. I used the online My Disney Experience and did not use the app (and I NEVER called Disney during this wait time so not a requirement). I am super excited and just yesterday ordered tickets for the rest of my party. It's starting to come together...:cool1:

Thanks for the heartburn Disney. Way to go on implementing something you advertised to start over 30 days ago. Still haven't figured out how the casual traveler does Disney:confused3

I will add that I booked 9 nights on points thru IHG, so I will only have to pay the daily parking fee. I'm AP and did not need a ticket package and booking thru Disney was not an option for points. I am relieved this evening.

Last edited:
Finally! This morning I was able to link our Holiday Inn Orlando/Disney Springs reservation. (Booked with rewards points,not through Disney) Yay!!! Arriving the end of March and staying for Easter week. I was nervous about getting FastPass+ for the days and times we wanted but got everything for the week. Even Flight Of Passage!!! :tigger:

Finally! This morning I was able to link our Holiday Inn Orlando/Disney Springs reservation. (Booked with rewards points,not through Disney) Yay!!! Arriving the end of March and staying for Easter week. I was nervous about getting FastPass+ for the days and times we wanted but got everything for the week. Even Flight Of Passage!!! :tigger:

YEAH! Especially for FOP.

SO glad this is all working out, finally, but really what a cluster of IT disaster. You'd think after so many times they would finish a task, run tests and be ready to offer a finished working product. It is completely possible to operate this offline for tests, just so mind boggling Disney finds this acceptable.

I know this might not be the best place but has anyone been able to add the discount CS dining cards to their stays? I see it is offered if you book through Disney but unsure if you book separate if it can be added.

Is B Resort able to get the 60 day fast pass? We are booking our trip in the next day or so but we definitely are looking to stay where this is an option.

Just talked to Disney IT. Still cannot link B Resort reservation. Less than a week out to our 60 day mark. So frustrated. Not sure how to proceed. Grrr. Not magical Disney

We have always stayed onsite and am now considering staying at a Disney Springs hotel but I have a few questions.
1. Can I use our old magic bands from last trip for Park admittance? Fast passes? Charging?
2. If we go to Epcot, then want to go to MK, can we use Monorail?
3. Can we get purchases from parks sent to Hotel?
4. Are busses specific to park? So you go to hotel bus stop and busses pull up that say specific park?
5. Do these hotels get Magical Express from airport? Or do they have busses from airport? Is there a fee?
6. If we walk to Disney springs, then want to go eat at the Polynesian Resort, are we allowed to take bus there?
7. Is it worth it? Staying offsite? What other perks do you lose by not staying onsite? Thanks!!

Park admittance? Yes
Fast passes? Yes
Charging? No
2. If we go to Epcot, then want to go to MK, can we use Monorail? Yes
3. Can we get purchases from parks sent to Hotel? No
4. Are busses specific to park? So you go to hotel bus stop and busses pull up that say specific park? There are two parks per bud. An EP/HS and MK/AK
5. Do these hotels get Magical Express from airport? No
Or do they have busses from airport? Is there a fee? You arrange transportation
6. If we walk to Disney springs, then want to go eat at the Polynesian Resort, are we allowed to take bus there? Yes
7. Is it worth it? Staying offsite? What other perks do you lose by not staying onsite? Bigger rooms for less and can use and earn hotel/travel points are the two I hear the most.

We have always stayed onsite and am now considering staying at a Disney Springs hotel but I have a few questions.
1. Can I use our old magic bands from last trip for Park admittance? Fast passes? Charging?
2. If we go to Epcot, then want to go to MK, can we use Monorail?
3. Can we get purchases from parks sent to Hotel?
4. Are busses specific to park? So you go to hotel bus stop and busses pull up that say specific park?
5. Do these hotels get Magical Express from airport? Or do they have busses from airport? Is there a fee?
6. If we walk to Disney springs, then want to go eat at the Polynesian Resort, are we allowed to take bus there?
7. Is it worth it? Staying offsite? What other perks do you lose by not staying onsite? Thanks!!

I agree with above answers given except #3. I've called and spoken with Holiday inn about this. They tell me they are on Disney's form for package shipment to the hotel & this is a free service.

Package delivery from the parks appears on the Holiday inn website as a perk. I assume it is for the other 6 properties & you can check with their websites or them directly too.

I will say that I haven't heard of a way to stay at a DSAR & get a dinning plan, so you might miss that. We don't because I'm AP & do TiW for food discounts.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I booked Best Western LBV through an online booking agency (not Disney) and I do not see that 60 days fastpass+ is a benefit on the Disney Good Neighborhood Hotels (it only shows Extra Magic Hours). Didn't buy tickets yet, but will be through a third party too. I know I will be able to link the tickets but not sure about the hotel. How can I be sure that my reservation will allow me to book 60 days fastpass+ ? I'm not in USA and is pretty difficult to call for information. If anyone can help ?? Thanks a lot.

Hi all,

I booked Best Western LBV through an online booking agency (not Disney) and I do not see that 60 days fastpass+ is a benefit on the Disney Good Neighborhood Hotels (it only shows Extra Magic Hours). Didn't buy tickets yet, but will be through a third party too. I know I will be able to link the tickets but not sure about the hotel. How can I be sure that my reservation will allow me to book 60 days fastpass+ ? I'm not in USA and is pretty difficult to call for information. If anyone can help ?? Thanks a lot.
I don't think they are advertising it much due to glitches. All 7 hotels at Disney Springs for 2918 should have 60+ day fast pass booking. I think 5 have been confirmed. B Resort still and I have not seen any reports for the BW yet. You can try linking your reservation now to MDE.

Hi all,

You’ll only see the FP Booking window when your tickets are linked to your MDX account and you are exactly 60 days out from check-in. Before that booking date, you’ll have an open 30-day window.

The window expands to a full 60 days at 7:00am on your booking date.

Last edited:
FYI - I booked our end of July/early August stay at Doubletree Suites by Hilton 2 days ago and this afternoon I was able to easily put my Hilton confirmation number into My Disney Experience along with my last name and it linked the accommodation booking into the Disney system. When I go to the Fastpass screen in My Disney Experience it now shows that I will have access 60 days prior so long as I have bought my tickets by then. So all working just as it now should for that accommodation option :-)

Still cannot link my B reservation. My trip starts March 6. Thankfully I was able to get the fast passes I wanted thanks to the park hour change a week or so ago.

Only issue is there is one day I can't book because of the passholder 7 day limit.

It's all good. The extended weather looks amazing!

As above, still can't link B Resort and my 60 day FP booking opens end of week. Looks like I may switch from the B Resort to the DoubleTree for an extra $20. Not sure if the switch is worth it as only reason for 60 day FP for this 1 night is FOP which may not even be available. If I decide to switch, which is the best site to book the stay to ensure it links properly? (Directly with DoubleTree or is a 3rd party site ok). Lastly, are the 2 hotels mentioned comparable as far as quality? Thank you for any feedback.

Double tree is all suites and there is no resort fee, in case you did not calculate that in your numbers. If you book through Mousesavers you get continental breakfast included too. I have not stayed at either just things from my personal research.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!