Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

So sorry to hear this is happening to B Resort guests, frustrating I'm sure!!! Fingers crossed for you guys that IT can get this straightened out ASAP!:tink:
Here’s my experience with Double Tree: Booked using points on Thursday 3/1 for a 2night stay in May. When I tried to link that day, there was an error and said it might take up to 24 hours. Tried again next day after 24 hours but still got the same problem. The nice CM on the phone put me on hold to talk to IT. Came back to tell me they were working on it and can’t give an ETA. I just kept trying and later yesterday it linked

You’ll only see the FP Booking window when your tickets are linked to your MDX account and you are exactly 60 days out from check-in. Before that booking date, you’ll have an open 30-day window.

The window expands to a full 60 days at 7:00am on your booking date.

So, yes. I wrote to Disney and got this reply:

"If you have a reservation for the Best Western at Lake Buena Vista, you are in luck. This is one of the Resorts that has become one of our official Walt Disney World Resorts that has the ability to book FastPass+ selections with the 60 day window. It may take up to 72 hours for the reservation to hit our systems. If this time has passed and you are still having difficulty with linking this, please contact our Magical Cast with the Internet Help Desk at (407) 939-4357. They will be happy to assist you seven days a week between the hours of 7:00 am and 11:00 pm Eastern Time."

Only problem is that the system still don't recognize the confirmation number. So I will keep trying. As others said: glitch in the system.
I probably wont call from Brazil but I still have a lot of time before getting frustrated.

Good luck everyone!

So, yes. I wrote to Disney and got this reply:

"If you have a reservation for the Best Western at Lake Buena Vista, you are in luck. This is one of the Resorts that has become one of our official Walt Disney World Resorts that has the ability to book FastPass+ selections with the 60 day window. It may take up to 72 hours for the reservation to hit our systems. If this time has passed and you are still having difficulty with linking this, please contact our Magical Cast with the Internet Help Desk at (407) 939-4357. They will be happy to assist you seven days a week between the hours of 7:00 am and 11:00 pm Eastern Time."

Only problem is that the system still don't recognize the confirmation number. So I will keep trying. As others said: glitch in the system.
I probably wont call from Brazil but I still have a lot of time before getting frustrated.

Good luck everyone!
Another thing you can do is send the problems you are experiencing, your Reservation Info, and Confirmation # to

wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Ask them to forward it to the IT department and state that you need the corresponding “Disney Confirmation #” to be able to link your Best Western stay to your My Disney Experience account.

Include your email account for your MDX account and your phone #. They may call you rather than you having to call them.

Hope everything gets linked up for you. :)

I emailed guest relations and received a nice call back from a CM. They still have no ETA on when the B Resort will be able to link. I'll check again in two weeks.

I emailed guest relations and received a nice call back from a CM. They still have no ETA on when the B Resort will be able to link. I'll check again in two weeks.
Me too, the cast member was very nice, but could not assist. I might have to jump ship and and make a reservation at one of the Hilton’s. 11 days until FastPass booking

And the B Resort just linked!!
Yay! Thank you for reporting on ‘B’...it’s been almost 3 months of watching this thread and hoping everyone would eventually benefit as promised!

Happy planning, everyone! :goodvibes

Try again, linking is being reported.

How exciting! I was able to link the reservation. Our reservation shows for 2 adults and 2 children but we made the reservation for 2 adults and 3 children. I should probably call to make sure this doesn't cause me trouble when I make FPs at 60 days.

I am tried to link B Resort but as above it is showing 2 children and we only have 1. During the process, it requires you select your guests to link and obviously, we are 1 short so can't proceed. We may try to call shortly.

How exciting! I was able to link the reservation. Our reservation shows for 2 adults and 2 children but we made the reservation for 2 adults and 3 children. I should probably call to make sure this doesn't cause me trouble when I make FPs at 60 days.
As long as you book for the complete group, it won’t matter if a name is missing.

One onsite person included in the FP grouping ensures the 60-day booking window is open for everyone chosen/selected for that FP.

FYI B resort linked for me today however I can only make FP for 30 days out. Could this be because our stay isn't until May 18?

Last edited:
Leaving for Disney today and mde can locate my b reservation. BUT it incorrectly lists two children. On the phone with Disney IT to fix.

Leaving for Disney today and mde can locate my b reservation. BUT it incorrectly lists two children. On the phone with Disney IT to fix.
Teresa, it won’t matter as long as your reservation is correct with B.

If your FPs are intact and your tickets are linked to the correct people, you are good to go! Don’t waste valuable time calling about their glitch. :)

Teresa, it won’t matter as long as your reservation is correct with B.

If your FPs are intact and your tickets are linked to the correct people, you are good to go! Don’t waste valuable time calling about their glitch. :)
No. I had to fix it. It would not let me continue until I added all the guests it thought was on the reservation.

So the good news it is fixed and linked.

The bad news is I seem to still be limited to my annual pass allotment of 7 days of fast passes. Grrrrrrr

No. I had to fix it. It would not let me continue until I added all the guests it thought was on the reservation.

So the good news it is fixed and linked.

The bad news is I seem to still be limited to my annual pass allotment of 7 days of fast passes. Grrrrrrr
If that glitch ever happens again name-wise, you can always add a fake person to MDX to match the glitch; a little faster than calling.

If your length of stay for the B is more than 7 days, then you should be able to book for the complete length...that will be another call, unfortunately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter