Disney Springs Bachelorette suggestions?!

klacey1

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I am getting married in Orlando in May and having my bachelorette party the days before! I think what my maid of honor and I have landed on is a day of drinking (and snacking!) around the World Showcase in Epcot and a night at Disney Springs. What we can't decide is:

1. Do we do an appetizers/drinks crawl and hit up a few bars?

2. Do we have a sit down meal at some restaurant in Springs and then hit one or two bars after (whatever time permits)?

3. Whatever option we choose, where should we go?! My favorite places in Springs are Raglan Road and STK, but I'm totally open to trying new restaurants/bars!

The late night entertainment at Edison might be an option if it's during the later part of a week.

I might start at Jock Lindsey's for a fun drink, then move onto Ragland Road for an sit down meal, and end the night at the Edison for the atmosphere and drinks (they also have great starters if you need a little something to help soak up the drinks at the end of the night o_O )

I would start the party with some food - a late lunch/early dinner at Bongos. Great food ( if you like Cuban ) and then after dinner maybe check out the VOID ( virtual reality experience ) if that is your thing. Otherwise, since Bongos is at one end of DS, I'd start making my way towards town center, stopping for live music and drinks along the way. Highlights would be Jock Lindsey, the Boathouse,the Edison ( but just drinks and maybe appetizers - the dinner we had was horrible ).

We love drinking and eating around Disney Springs. I think, for a bachelorette party, moving around a little would be more fun. One thing we found online, and have used several times, were Sippin' and Snackin' in the Springs passports! They are personalized and really reasonable ($3.99 each). They are printed on this plastic material, so they can get spilled on and so are durable. I think they would be especially fun for a bachelorette party... (You can search on the term I wrote above, or you can PM me for the website.)

I'd suggest Bongos as well. There was at least one bachelorette group there when we had dinner in Dec that was into it when they start doing the napkin waving dance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter