Disney Springs Dining Recommendation

BLLB

DIS Veteran
Adults only trip coming up. Looking for recommendations for TS restaurants at Disney Springs. We have enjoyed: Morimoto, Delux Burger, Earl of Sandwich and Homecomin’.

We have ADRs at Shula’s, so not looking for a steak-focused choice.

Thanks.

DH & I ate at Paradiso 37 on our trip in July. Service was spectacular as well as the food.
We were out on the patio, there was a singer out there who was terrific. Live music, great food & service we would go back!
DH had an enchilada, he loved it & I had a salad with sliced steak, so tasty!
The drinks were good as well, I had a monito that I did not finish it was huge. Same thing with DH ‘s margarita.

In Sep & Oct we tried several new restaurants at Disney Springs, Morimoto’s, the Peking duck was wonderful. We did Wine Bar George twice, had the skirt steak family platter each time, as well as the charcuterie, really very well executed. They have interesting wines as well. Of course, there’s also Raglan’s, an old favorite, good food, great music and Irish dancing.

Awesome Shrimp & Grits at House of Blues. Outdoor seating available with entertainment at various times.
Raglan Road also has entertainment and the food is good.

On our recent trip in September, we had dinner at Raglan Road and we all absolutely loved it! We were five adults and one child and everyone had only good things to say about their entrees, the bread pudding was to die for and the live entertainment was phenomenal.

Frontera Cocina was amazing! Beautiful atmosphere. Great service. Stellar food! Trifecta!
I second this!
But then, we love Rick Bayless and try to go downtown Chicago as many time we can go to to the original or one of his other place :-)

Thank you everyone for the suggestions! We are going to venture over to Allears to look at menus and make some ADRs. I also have a mom/DS trip in June, definitely going to Frontera on that trip! DS is a huge Rick Bayless fan!

We just got back from a 2 week break and thoroughly enjoyed meals at the Boathouse and Raglan Road. For a quick service we also thought Polite Pig was very good. I know you were not looking for steak but I have to say I was very impressed with STK and rated their steaks as highly as Shulas. I actually preferred the atmosphere at STK which is prasie indeed as Shulas is a favourite of ours.

Also had a great time and drinks in the Hangar Bar and some of their bar food was very nice

For fantastic food with great entertainment, I highly recommend

House of Blue Gospel Brunch: This is one of the most memorable dining experiences I've had at WDW. If you like southern-style home cookin' and want some gospel music with it, this is the place for you.

Raglan Road: I gotta admit, I was not excited *at all* about this ADR. Irish cuisine is not my jam but this place is fantastic. Try the Smokie City seafood dip, you won't need much else to fill you up. The entertainment is top notch. I went with a group of girlfriends and we had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter