Disney Springs favorites?

We live in the Midwest too, Mn. We don't have very many great restaurants in our area - it's too remote. The closest "nice" restaurants are a 2 1/2 hour to 3 hour drive:)
Does Morimoto have the usual Japanese fare? Or is it all exotic? My husband does not like to venture outside of his safe zone with food and only orders what he has had before. I like to try some new things, but not too exotic. BTW, we tried Homecomin and are probably the only ones who did not like the food! I would like to try Tangeriene café but dont' think my husband will be too willing. Anyway, like you say, food likes are very subjective.

My husband is the exact same way, meat and potatoes. Morimotos does have a NY strip steak that he would eat. And the chicken shawarma at tangierine cafe is pretty basic enough for someone who does not like "exotic". My husband is pretty awesome when it comes down to going to new places. He can usually find something to eat, and at the counter service places, we will sometimes just grab something a different places. I love trying new foods, so he wants me to go and eat what I like, even if it means he grabs something at a different place. Compromise, right.

We had a great meal at Boathouse. We ordered the lobster and mussels for an appetizer. Morimoto was good, but honestly we have better Asian restaurants at home. We are trying Homecomin’ on our next trip.

Any comments about Frontera Cocina anyone can share? Their pumpkin seed hummus looks interesting!

We ate there last time we visited. I can still remember the carne asada, the blood orange margarita, and the cuatre leches cake to this day. All were superb. We ate out on the deck looking over the water, the service was wonderful, everything about it was a really enjoyable meal..

Edit to add: I didn't take a photo of the cuatre leches because I was too busy eating it..

IMG_2613.JPGIMG_2612.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter