Disney Springs Hilton Palace to HS?

d0naldduck123

Mouseketeer
I'll be staying at the Hilton orlando buena vista palace (one of the Disney Springs area resorts) and need to get to HS by 9AM for rope drop. I've read mixed reviews on the hotel shuttles. Is it possible to just walk to Saratoga Springs (Congress Park stop) and get a bus from there to HS?

The walk to congress park shouldn't be more than 10-15 from your hotel. That's a solid option if you leave your hotel at 7:45 or so. I'm not familiar with the Hilton to know if their bus is TTC only or if it goes to the actual parks.

Hotel Plaza Boulevard buses each go to each park - well, except TTC for MK. Buses start one hour before the destination park opens. Leaving the OP's hotel at 7:45 would get them to SSR about the same time as the HPB bus would be picking up at their hotel.

I'll be staying at the Hilton orlando buena vista palace (one of the Disney Springs area resorts) and need to get to HS by 9AM for rope drop. I've read mixed reviews on the hotel shuttles. Is it possible to just walk to Saratoga Springs (Congress Park stop) and get a bus from there to HS?
Yes it is possible. I am not sure where the Congress Park stop is located, is someone can fill be in, I can give walking directions

Yes it is possible. I am not sure where the Congress Park stop is located, is someone can fill be in, I can give walking directions

Back in the day, I would stay at the Palace and walk to the bus stops at where the Festival of the Trees take place now.

The Congress park stop is close as the bird flies but not so much for a safe pedestrian route. If you cross (jaywalk) Buena Vista drive at the Palace entrance - no crosswalk or light - it’s probably 5-6 minute Via the sidewalk around towards Disney Springs and back. But google maps routes you via the pedestrian overpass and says 16. I think a Lyft or Uber would be the least troublesome.

2A4EE5ED-6CF0-4E31-9B9A-CA4F514067E6.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter