Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Thank you!!!! It's been driving me crazy that I couldn't get an answer that made sense from either DW or Buena Vista Palace. I'll be anxiously waiting for them to get 2019 updated.

Update#3: One full week and DSprings Hotels has not tweeted a response regarding 2019. Their Twitter account also isn’t even set up for Direct Messaging.

As of now, it only appears to be the 2 Hilton properties showing an extension of perks through 2019.

Back to Funko-only for me. 8-)

I finally got an official response from Hilton Buena Vista Palace....

"Good morning Julie! Our reservations advised that since the hotel just recently extended our Disney benefits through 2019, our systems that feed our reservations to Disney are currently being updated to accommodate 2019 reservations. They advised that by the end of the month (August) we should have the system updated and 2019 reservations will be flowing through to the MDE App. We apologize for any inconvience this may have caused you. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way and we are here to help should you have any questions!"

By: Disney Destinations
August 24, 2018

For 2019, Walt Disney World® Resort is continuing to extend some benefits, currently available to Disney Resort hotel Guests, to your Clients who are staying at nearby hotels, including the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels, which are designated Official Walt Disney World hotels.

Guests of these hotels, with a valid theme park ticket, will now have the opportunity to enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit in the theme parks through Dec. 31, 2019. The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are also offering Guests the opportunity to make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days in advance of their stay through 2019.

By: Disney Destinations
August 24, 2018

For 2019, Walt Disney World® Resort is continuing to extend some benefits, currently available to Disney Resort hotel Guests, to your Clients who are staying at nearby hotels, including the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels, which are designated Official Walt Disney World hotels.

Guests of these hotels, with a valid theme park ticket, will now have the opportunity to enjoy the Extra Magic Hours benefit in the theme parks through Dec. 31, 2019. The Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels are also offering Guests the opportunity to make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days in advance of their stay through 2019.
Thanks for posting! :)

DISers also need to know 2019 DSprings reservations aren’t yet linking to the My Disney Experience system nor is the benefit extension reflected on the DSprings Hotels website.

The DoubleTree property at Disney Springs is now stating the benefits will continue through 12/31/19 on their At A Glance page:

"Begin your memorable family vacation at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando - Disney Springs™ Area, the only all-suite Disney Springs™ Resort Area hotel located inside the Walt Disney World® Resort. Experience the excitement of Disney Springs™ – a truly amazing place featuring an eclectic mix of unique boutiques, one-of-a-kind eateries and jaw-dropping entertainment that will have you wondering where the day went.​

Stay at this Official Walt Disney World® Hotel and enjoy exclusive benefits such as Extra Magic Hours and the ability to book Fastpass+ attractions up to 60 days in advance for Walt Disney World® Theme Park attractions till December 31st, 2019! We also provide the benefits of purchasing Disney tickets online or at the hotel, advanced tee times, discounts at four nearby PGA championship golf courses and a Disney Merchandise store located inside the hotel."

I was able to confirm this fact with a Disney Vacation Planning representative by phone on Friday; however, I am still unable to link my end of January hotel reservation. Sources at the hotel and Disney indicated that this was due to computer system changes that still need to be made. Hopefully, this issue will be resolved soon.

Looks like they are slowly getting updated at hotels ...
Too bad Disney Springs accounts are not responding ...
I haven't gotten a reply to my email either ...

I am happy that they finally announced this "benefit! Hubby can get the employee Hilton rate so we had our Spring Break trip booked for the Double Springs as well under that rate which is sometimes rare to find!

I am happy that they finally announced this "benefit! Hubby can get the employee Hilton rate so we had our Spring Break trip booked for the Double Springs as well under that rate which is sometimes rare to find!
@3cmom ~ sounds great!

Please report back when your Doubletree reservation actually links up to your MDX account. :-) I’ll update the initial post as soon as someone confirms 2019 reservations are linkable.

All of the MouseSavers Preferred Disney Springs hotels have responded saying they will have the benefits through 2019.
Thank you! I’ve updated the title of the thread and as soon as a 2019 Guest confirms the link works, will also add that info. :-)

A couple of questions:

1) Do you have to go through a travel agent to get your Disney Springs hotel linked in MDX?
2) If the answer to #1 is no, how do I get my reservations linked? The confirmation numbers I was given just don't work. I will be in the Holiday Inn from 10/20-10/24, then moving over to the Wyndham from 10/24-10/27 for a conference.

Thanks!

A couple of questions:

1) Do you have to go through a travel agent to get your Disney Springs hotel linked in MDX?
2) If the answer to #1 is no, how do I get my reservations linked? The confirmation numbers I was given just don't work. I will be in the Holiday Inn from 10/20-10/24, then moving over to the Wyndham from 10/24-10/27 for a conference.

Thanks!
1. No
2. It can take up to 3 days before the Confirmation Numbers are merged into the system. Try again after 2 or 3 days; or if it’s been longer than 3 days call Disney.

1. No
2. It can take up to 3 days before the Confirmation Numbers are merged into the system. Try again after 2 or 3 days; or if it’s been longer than 3 days call Disney.
Thanks. Next question. If I am doing a split stay between two DS hotels, can I link them both with MDX? I am at the Holiday Inn from 10/20-24, then I move over to the Wyndham for a conference from 10/24-27. Thanks in advance!

Thanks. Next question. If I am doing a split stay between two DS hotels, can I link them both with MDX? I am at the Holiday Inn from 10/20-24, then I move over to the Wyndham for a conference from 10/24-27. Thanks in advance!
Yes, any number of stays can be linked to MDX and your FP window opens for all park days 60 days out from Stay#1.

Also see the FP FAQ Sticky on the Theme Parks board. :)

Yes, any number of stays can be linked to MDX and your FP window opens for all park days 60 days out from Stay#1.

Also see the FP FAQ Sticky on the Theme Parks board. :)
Thanks! But how do I link the second reservation? I don't see an option for that.

Thanks! But how do I link the second reservation? I don't see an option for that.
You add the Confirmation number to your MDX account. It should be in the My Reservation section of MDX. Check the website and/or app.

In case anyone hasn't seen yet, the disney springs hotels website has now updated and shows the through 12/31/19 date. It lists both the 60 day fastpass benefit and extra magic hour benefit, just as stated previously.
Question: Does anyone know what this part of the webpage means: "Some Guests may require a voucher to access Extra Magic Hour benefit. Please inquire at check-in"
Is this something new with the renewal?
Thanks to everybody in the thread for keeping up with this!

Is this something new with the renewal?
No; when the extra perks began, DSprings Hotel guests needed the voucher to prove they were DSprings guests and entitled to enter or remain for EMH.

Perhaps some DSprings guests no longer need to have a voucher if Disney has added the info into their system and it’s linked to MDX Profiles.

No; when the extra perks began, DSprings Hotel guests needed the voucher to prove they were DSprings guests and entitled to enter or remain for EMH.

Perhaps some DSprings guests no longer need to have a voucher if Disney has added the info into their system and it’s linked to MDX Profiles.
I guess I missed that before! Thanks so much

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!