Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Do guests at these hotels pay parking at the parks? I assume the answer is yes, but double checking. We will drive down, so will probably take our car to all parks except MK.

We are booked at the Doubletree in a 2 room suite for our family of 5. Excited at the cost difference compared to staying Deluxe, which is what we stayed last few trips when only some of us went. There are 9 of us going next July so cutting costs on hotels to allow some fun extras at the parks. :)

I also guess no one has linked yet for 2019 stays?

Do guests at these hotels pay parking at the parks? I assume the answer is yes, but double checking. We will drive down, so will probably take our car to all parks except MK.

We are booked at the Doubletree in a 2 room suite for our family of 5. Excited at the cost difference compared to staying Deluxe, which is what we stayed last few trips when only some of us went. There are 9 of us going next July so cutting costs on hotels to allow some fun extras at the parks. :)

I also guess no one has linked yet for 2019 stays?
You will have to pay for parking at the parks

No one has yet reported 2019 reservations linking to MDX. As soon as someone Reports the 2019 link, I’ll update the first post of this thread. :)

Disney should have the link in place by October at the latest to accommodate those with December into January stays.

I was able to link my April BVP reservation this morning through the website but not the app. Bad news is my October/November stays for this year have disappeared. As compensation, I have been given back every cancelled dining reservation I’ve made... I’m guessing this isn’t new and I’m just now seeing the mess. Get it together Disney IT!

Luckily I printed out my itinerary including confirmation numbers a few days ago. I’ll give it until Monday then call.

I had a reservation for the Doubletree Disney Springs for Apr 2019. 1.5 weeks after making the reservation, I still could not link it to My Disney Experience. I called Disney and they said they had not received the reservation from Doubletree. After a few more days, I called Doubletree Disney Springs directly.

The person I talked to at the Doubletree said they will not forward my reservation to Disney until about 60 days prior to my stay. So that provides no advantages on dining reservations, and could mean missing the crucial first day(s) when Fastpass reservations can be made. I didn't like the thought of struggling to get my reservation into My Disney Experience at the time I need to be grabbing Fastpasses.

So I cancelled my Doubletree reservation and got Port Orleans Riverside instead.

Question: Do all the other Disney Springs hotels have this policy? I also have a Holiday Inn Disney Springs reservation for Nov. 2018 and was able to successfully link that and get Fastpasses, but I made that reservation fewer than 60 days in advance.

I had a reservation for the Doubletree Disney Springs for Apr 2019. 1.5 weeks after making the reservation, I still could not link it to My Disney Experience. I called Disney and they said they had not received the reservation from Doubletree. After a few more days, I called Doubletree Disney Springs directly.

The person I talked to at the Doubletree said they will not forward my reservation to Disney until about 60 days prior to my stay. So that provides no advantages on dining reservations, and could mean missing the crucial first day(s) when Fastpass reservations can be made. I didn't like the thought of struggling to get my reservation into My Disney Experience at the time I need to be grabbing Fastpasses.

So I cancelled my Doubletree reservation and got Port Orleans Riverside instead.

Question: Do all the other Disney Springs hotels have this policy? I also have a Holiday Inn Disney Springs reservation for Nov. 2018 and was able to successfully link that and get Fastpasses, but I made that reservation fewer than 60 days in advance.
DSprings Hotels are not considered onsite for the 180 + 10/Length of Stay Advanced Dining Reservations. Anyone can make Dining Reservations 180 days out, just not for length of stay.

No one else has posted late MDX linking for Doubletree. Thanks for reporting!

I have verified that my Doubletree reservation number, for January 2019, is on the report that is transmitted directly to Disney. Last month, a Disney representative verified that they could see my reservation in the Disney system and assured me that IT just needed a little more time to get the programming working that would allow my reservation to be linked. I was told to give it until October 1. Unfortunately, my reservation still won't link today. I called Disney back and now they say they can no longer see my reservation. This is so frustrating. I really want to stay at the Doubletree and have a magical time at Disney. Has anyone been able to successfully link a Disney Springs hotel reservation for 2019?

Last edited:
I have verified that my Doubletree reservation number, for January 2019, is on the report that is transmitted directly to Disney. Last month, a Disney representative verified that they could see my reservation in the Disney system and assured me that IT just needed a little more time to get the programming working that would allow my reservation to be linked. I was told to give it until October 1. Unfortunately, my reservation still won't link today. I called Disney back and now they say they can no longer see my reservation. This is so frustrating. I really want to stay at the Doubletree and have a magical time at Disney. Has anyone been able to successfully link a Disney Springs hotel reservation for 2019?
@TinkerBellLiz linked her April reservation.

Prior to knowing that DSprings perks would extend through 2019, other posters booked a DSprings hotel and an onsite Disney resort...with the goal of canceling Disney as soon as Doubletree links up correctly.

@TinkerBellLiz linked her April reservation.

Prior to knowing that DSprings perks would extend through 2019, other posters booked a DSprings hotel and an onsite Disney resort...with the goal of canceling Disney as soon as Doubletree links up correctly.

Yes my April reservation at Hilton Buena Vista Palace is linked and displaying fine. In fact, MDE finally seems to have fixed itself but I did have to relink my October / November reservations after the dust settled. I'm not seeing the tickets I purchased and linked for my inlaws but THEY see them and I can make / modify fast passes so all is good at the moment! They have 25 days to screw it up again though. :rotfl:

I have a Doubletree stay coming up in December - our first time staying at DS since the new 60 day fastpass perk went into affect. I linked it just fine months ago but my 60 day window never opened for me to book FP's. Since I was at the MK early today, I stopped into guest services to see if they could see what was going on that was keeping me from booking.

The 3 CM's working there were adamant there is no such thing as DS hotels receiving 60 day fastpasses. One said that I must be thinking of Saratoga Springs, as that is the only true Disney hotel at Disney Springs.

I pulled up the info on the Disney Springs website and showed them - they said they had never heard of that and that site isn't an official Disney website so it's inaccurate information. I, of course, couldn't find it ANYWHERE on an official Disney site to show them. Guy went back to the back, came back and said his manager had never heard of it either.

I realize they don't do hotel reservations but I was pretty dumbfounded that they were all adamant there was no such thing. I just assumed they would know something basic like that, esp since they told me at the door they would be able to look at the system to see why I couldn't book FP's (instead of telling me I should just call). They COULD see the reservation booked on my account but told me they didn't know why it was there :confused3

When I call to see what's going on, will the CM on the phone also argue with me that there is no such thing as Disney Springs 60 day booking? Have y'all run into that before? Or is it just front line guest services that don't always get updated info?

I have a Doubletree stay coming up in December - our first time staying at DS since the new 60 day fastpass perk went into affect. I linked it just fine months ago but my 60 day window never opened for me to book FP's. Since I was at the MK early today, I stopped into guest services to see if they could see what was going on that was keeping me from booking.

The 3 CM's working there were adamant there is no such thing as DS hotels receiving 60 day fastpasses. One said that I must be thinking of Saratoga Springs, as that is the only true Disney hotel at Disney Springs.

I pulled up the info on the Disney Springs website and showed them - they said they had never heard of that and that site isn't an official Disney website so it's inaccurate information. I, of course, couldn't find it ANYWHERE on an official Disney site to show them. Guy went back to the back, came back and said his manager had never heard of it either.

I realize they don't do hotel reservations but I was pretty dumbfounded that they were all adamant there was no such thing. I just assumed they would know something basic like that, esp since they told me at the door they would be able to look at the system to see why I couldn't book FP's (instead of telling me I should just call). They COULD see the reservation booked on my account but told me they didn't know why it was there :confused3

When I call to see what's going on, will the CM on the phone also argue with me that there is no such thing as Disney Springs 60 day booking? Have y'all run into that before? Or is it just front line guest services that don't always get updated info?
What is your December check-in date?

And, do you have an AP? If you have 7 days of pre-booked FPs for a current offsite stay, you won’t be able to book for your December trip until you have less than 7 total days of FPs booked.

What is your December check-in date?

And, do you have an AP? If you have 7 days of pre-booked FPs for a current offsite stay, you won’t be able to book for your December trip until you have less than 7 total days of FPs booked.

Check in is Dec 4, though we may move our stay a week later due to some work obligations - which, as a bonus, would give me a chance to call and make sure we have it linked right before that FP booking would open later this week.

We have AP's but I left 2 days open so we could book for this trip (this 7 day limit can be a killer with numerous day trips!).

In the grand scheme of things, it's not that big of a deal for us; we visit a lot and I ride all my favorites frequently. I was more puzzled by the lack of knowledge from guest services and wondered if others ran into similar issues when trying to get assistance.

Check in is Dec 4, though we may move our stay a week later due to some work obligations - which, as a bonus, would give me a chance to call and make sure we have it linked right before that FP booking would open later this week.

We have AP's but I left 2 days open so we could book for this trip (this 7 day limit can be a killer with numerous day trips!).

In the grand scheme of things, it's not that big of a deal for us; we visit a lot and I ride all my favorites frequently. I was more puzzled by the lack of knowledge from guest services and wondered if others ran into similar issues when trying to get assistance.
You’ll need to call and ask for the IT department. Guest Relations in a park isn’t trained on Resort aspects as you discovered.

Hope it works out!

You’ll need to call and ask for the IT department. Guest Relations in a park isn’t trained on Resort aspects as you discovered.

Hope it works out!

Thanks for letting me know which dept to ask for - that is super helpful! I will give them a call :)

Woohoo!! I was finally able to link my Doubletree hotel reservation for January 2019. I feel as if I've been Pixie Dusted. We are newbies to WDW and I have a question about my Fastpass 60 day window. I have two reservations that are back to back in order use a free night certificate. The first reservation is for 5 nights and the second is for 1 night. Will I be able to make all of my FP selections, 6 days, at one time or will I have to book 5 days at first and then wait 5 days to book the FP associated with the 1 night stay? Thanks! Hope everyone has a magical day!

Just to say that I did have to make 2 phone call to Disney but my Doubletree reservation is now linked and showing on my Disney experience. I have not bought my park tickets yet as trying to spread the cost. We go next Summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!