Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

JRatManda

Earning My Ears
Staying at Buena Vista Palace in March and have linked the reservation in MDX -Am I correct in assuming we will not receive Magic Bands? I usually will purchase them separately and then link to our tickets via MDX, but wanted to make certain that would be the same process to use this go around and that I wasn’t missing any steps!
Sorry if this has been asked already, I did look but didn’t find anything :)

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
Staying at Buena Vista Palace in March and have linked the reservation in MDX -Am I correct in assuming we will not receive Magic Bands? I usually will purchase them separately and then link to our tickets via MDX, but wanted to make certain that would be the same process to use this go around and that I wasn’t missing any steps!
Sorry if this has been asked already, I did look but didn’t find anything :)
No MBs and no need to purchase any. Use the MBs that are already linked to everyone in your account.

They will work at park entrances and FP lines.

Dugette

DIS Veteran
Does Best Western Disney Springs have any known issues with linking up to Disney? We have stays at both BW and DoubleTree coming up in March and booked them on 12/26. DT linked several days ago, but BW is still giving me error messages. FP window coming early next week, so want to get this sorted out. Wasn't sure if I should wait or call someone - and, if call, who? Disney or BW? (FYI - we booked two BW nights directly with BW and third night through Chase w/points, have 9-digit confirmation numbers for both). Thanks for any guidance!

elmoandzoey

DIS Veteran
Just a quick question - how do Disney Springs resort guests get access to EMH perks when at the parks? Is it stored on your ticket via MDE because of the reservation or do you get some extra proof from the hotel? We'd like to go directly to the parks and check into the hotel after the day but since our first day includes evening EMH I was wondering if we could take advantage of those without checking in first? The hotel is the BW and it is linked on MDE.

Turksmom

DIS Veteran
Just a quick question - how do Disney Springs resort guests get access to EMH perks when at the parks? Is it stored on your ticket via MDE because of the reservation or do you get some extra proof from the hotel? We'd like to go directly to the parks and check into the hotel after the day but since our first day includes evening EMH I was wondering if we could take advantage of those without checking in first? The hotel is the BW and it is linked on MDE.
We stayed at BW in November. We did not need any vouchers. The tickets from the hotel and Magic bands from a previous trip both worked for access

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates