Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
***As of July 2018, AP guests are reporting they are limited to a max of 7 days of FP pre-booking even if they have a DSprings Hotel Stay of greater than 7 days. • Call the AP HelpDesk for assistance in booking FPs for day #8 and beyond.

Guests with regular park tickets are able to book FPs for park days for their complete length of stay based on their total number of ticket entitlements and their “ticket validity timeframe.”***

Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels will be extended these benefits.
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels include:
  • B Resort & Spa
  • Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort
  • DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando
  • Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace
  • Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
  • Holiday Inn Orlando
  • Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.

• Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek and Waldorf Astoria hotels have also begun including these perks as of 3/19/19.

Link Your Reservation
Once you’re signed into MDX, enter your Resort Confirmation number provided by your Travel Professional. Please allow 24–72 hours after booking for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system.

http://disneyspringshotels.com/
http://disneyspringshotels.com/disney-advantage/

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/best-disney-springs-hotels/

FastPass Booking:
***Disney Springs Hotels Booking Windows - FastPass+ Frequently Asked Questions***

EMH:
Beginning Jan. 1, 2018 through Dec. 31, 2020, Guests at any of these Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels, with a valid theme park ticket, can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours benefit as each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for Guests to enjoy select attractions.
https://www.wdwinfo.com/walt-disney-world/what-hotels-have-disneys-extra-magic-hours/

Busing Info (Credit: @writerguyfl):
***Disney Springs Hotels Bus Information***

Additional Disney Springs Hotel Info (accurate as of February 28, 2019) courtesy of @writerguyfl

Parking Fees (nightly):

• B Resort and Spa: $22 Self, $28 Valet
    • Best Western Lake Buena Vista: $8 Self, $12 Valet
    • DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista: $22 Self, $27 Valet
    • Hilton Buena Vista Palace: $10 Self, $24 Valet
    • Hilton Lake Buena Vista: $18 Self, $24 Valet
    • Holiday Inn Disney Springs: $14 Self, $20 Valet
    • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: $15 Self, $15 Valet

Resort Fees (nightly):

• B Resort and Spa: $28
    • Best Western Lake Buena Vista: $13.99
    • DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista: $13.50
    • Hilton Buena Vista Palace: $30
    • Hilton Lake Buena Vista: $35
    • Holiday Inn Disney Springs: $17
    • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: $25

Last edited:
We stay often in the Disney Springs hotels but how this reads to me ... if it is from Disney .... I can only get 60 day FP+ if I book a PACKAGE through Walt Disney Travel at these hotels.

Considering I have an AP or if I were to buy discounted tickets AND take advantage of the good discounts these hotels offer ...... I am not going to have access to 60 day FP+.

Sounds like Disney is basically selling packages and at xx rate are putting you in non-Disney hotels with just two added perks. Disney will for sure be clearing a profit here so financially I may not be getting a great deal; only the extra FP+ time plus EMH. At that point I need to decide if I need/want ME and Disney buses if the rates are comparable to onsite.

I would however get EMH, which for some is a huge perk. There is just too few for me to care.

JUST MY OPINION but doesn't sound like (1) Disney Springs is doing that well and maybe pushing to fill these hotels will help (2) Disney isn't interested in expanding the value/moderate level of hotel so joining forces with what is sitting right there.

AND let's hope this will force a renovation at the Hilton and Best Western, ... and Wyndham ... well ....

Is it the old Nickelodeon property-- the Holiday Inn that they list? Or are they referring to a different Holiday Inn?

No, only these hotels www.disneyspringshotels.com.

NOTE: This same website declared it would be offsite Good Neighbor Hotels, and at this point none of them are included in this. This was exciting for some, now will be confusing for some since the info given was not correct. I would hope they test this first before they would consider expanding.

We stay often in the Disney Springs hotels but how this reads to me ... if it is from Disney .... I can only get 60 day FP+ if I book a PACKAGE through Walt Disney Travel at these hotels.

Considering I have an AP or if I were to buy discounted tickets AND take advantage of the good discounts these hotels offer ...... I am not going to have access to 60 day FP+.

Sounds like Disney is basically selling packages and at xx rate are putting you in non-Disney hotels with just two added perks. Disney will for sure be clearing a profit here so financially I may not be getting a great deal; only the extra FP+ time plus EMH. At that point I need to decide if I need/want ME and Disney buses if the rates are comparable to onsite.

I would however get EMH, which for some is a huge perk. There is just too few for me to care.

JUST MY OPINION but doesn't sound like (1) Disney Springs is doing that well and maybe pushing to fill these hotels will help (2) Disney isn't interested in expanding the value/moderate level of hotel so joining forces with what is sitting right there.

AND let's hope this will force a renovation at the Hilton and Best Western, ... and Wyndham ... well ....

No, only these hotels www.disneyspringshotels.com.

NOTE: This same website declared it would be offsite Good Neighbor Hotels, and at this point none of them are included in this. This was exciting for some, now will be confusing for some since the info given was not correct. I would hope they test this first before they would consider expanding.
Because the Disney announcement states it’s the same benefits as Swan/Dolphin, a package isn’t necessary.

Disney’s leading info is:
“Each Guest, with a valid theme park admission, staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels, which are designated Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels will be extended these benefits.”

They seem to have confused their “package” versus guests with “separately linked tickets” as “packages” include tickets.

Wondering if my stockpile of Hilton points from work may come in handy here. What's transportation like to/from these hotels to the parks? Renting a car sounds required.

Because the Disney announcement states it’s the same benefits as Swan/Dolphin, a package isn’t necessary.

Disney’s leading info is:
“Each Guest, with a valid theme park admission, staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels, which are designated Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels will be extended these benefits.”

They seem to have confused their “package” versus guests with “separately linked tickets” as “packages” include tickets.

I'm not reading it that way. I will assume this is in quotes because this is from Disney and it appears to be very cleverly worded.

Green refers to all guests booked at Disney owned Disney resorts, just like now.
Blue refers to guests booked at Disney resorts with added services, like Deluxe gets Minnie Van.
Pink refers to Disney Springs resorts getting SOME of the perks Swan and Dolphin get.
Purple refers to Disney Springs guests with tickets, can now utilize EMH like Hilton used to have.
Burgundy refers to Disney Springs guests who book Packages via WDWTravel, who can get 60 day FP+.

There would be no reason to split the perks into two paragraphs with two parameters if it didn't matter whether you had a package or not. There is no reference to FP+ availability to guests who are at Disney Springs hotels with valid tickets. IF everyone gets 60 FP+ why not write it that way and simplify it? Would love to be wrong as it would then be a perk for me, but the way it's worded I'm not confident.

Guests staying at any of the Disney Resort hotels will continue to experience special features offered at a Disney Resort hotel, including legendary Guest service and unique theming, along with benefits like the Extra Magic Hours benefit, the ability to make FastPass+ selections up to 60-days prior to arrival, (both of these benefits require valid theme park admission), the convenience of MagicBands, complimentary transportation (motor coach, buses and ferry boats) around the Walt Disney World® Resort and standard parking at Disney theme parks, Disney’s Magical Express service and the ability to purchase Disney dining plan packages. Those Guests staying in select Disney Resort hotels can also receive other services such as personalized vacation planning, merchandise delivery to their rooms, and easy access to Minnie Van service.

For 2018, we are also extending some benefits that are currently available to Disney Resort hotel Guests and Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Guests. Each Guest, with a valid theme park admission, staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels, which are designated Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels will be extended these benefits. The Disney Spring Resort Area hotels include: B Resort & Spa; Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort; DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando; Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace; Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista; Holiday Inn Orlando; Wyndham Lake Buena Vista; and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.

Beginning Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018, Guests at any of these Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels, with a valid theme park ticket, can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours benefit as each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for Guests to enjoy select attractions.

Scheduled to begin Jan. 10, 2018, Walt Disney Travel Company packages are available for online bookings for the Disney Springs® Resort Area hotels. Also, scheduled to begin Jan. 10, 2018, Guests at these Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels, who have booked a package reservation for the hotel through a Walt Disney Travel Company package, will be able to link their hotel reservation on My Disney Experience, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these Guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections. These are benefits that are already available to Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Guests.”

I’m not sure it is “cleverly worded.” ;)

Remember when they couldn’t even describe the special 4-days/4 Parks Ticket?

Well yes I am giving their PR department way too much credit ............. :p .... especially for me.

BUT if it really is how I am reading it, then it is clever as many will fill those hotels with the hotel discounts and then ... surprise, no 60 FP+ for you! But the hotels are full, and there is a closer potential of diners for Disney Springs.

Well yes I am giving their PR department way too much credit ............. :p .... especially for me.

BUT if it really is how I am reading it, then it is clever as many will fill those hotels with the hotel discounts and then ... surprise, no 60 FP+ for you! But the hotels are full, and there is a closer potential of diners for Disney Springs.
I’ve sent in an email to Dreams Unlimited staff to ask for clarification. The wdwinfo article didn’t mention packages at all. :confused3

Dreams Unlimited is confirming the announcement is confusing.

What is known is that on January 10th, Reservations at these DS Hotels can be linked to MDE. Linked Hotel Reservations plus valid tickets would allow FP booking.

Stay tuned as more info gets clarified.

I’ve sent in an email to Dreams Unlimited staff to ask for clarification. The wdwinfo article didn’t mention packages at all. :confused3

Did Disney actually send info to the Travel Agents
OR
are all the articles just repeating what the "website" that posted it first said?

Although the quotes imply that is Disney's words.

Did Disney actually send info to the Travel Agents
OR
are all the articles just repeating what the "website" that posted it first said?

Although the quotes imply that is Disney's words.
DU did receive the same confusing info as well as info that the room-ticket packages that become available on January 10th can be booked by Travel Agents as well as Disney Travel Company. So it’s not limited to only Disney.

I think we’ll have to wait for DS guests who have stays after January 10th to confirm they can link their room-only stay to MDE. Anyone with park days scheduled for 31 days through 60 days after January 10th would be able to book FPs for their complete stay.

I've been popping on to a few TA sites and so far all of them have stated EMH for all guests at these resorts, and FP+ for guests with packages. Also on Your First Visit they Shades of Green is to be included from one of their sources.

They also are predicting that this may be temporary since so many of Disney's rooms are out of service and a time frame was included. That actually makes some sense since there are daily complaints of rooms not available.

https://**************.net/2017/12/18/disney-springs-resort-area-hotels-get-emh-60-day-fastpass/

I've been popping on to a few TA sites and so far all of them have stated EMH for all guests at these resorts, and FP+ for guests with packages. Also on Your First Visit they Shades of Green is to be included from one of their sources.

They also are predicting that this may be temporary since so many of Disney's rooms are out of service and a time frame was included. That actually makes some sense since there are daily complaints of rooms not available.

https://**************.net/2017/12/18/disney-springs-resort-area-hotels-get-emh-60-day-fastpass/
Shades of Green has had the 60-day FP window for a while now. All they do is link their SoG reservation to MDE; no packages needed. It’s the same set-up that’s available to Swan and Dolphin.

That’s what’s causing confusion. The announcement ends with it stated as being the same benefits as S/D... and S/D Guests don’t need packages.

Shades of Green has had the 60-day FP window for a while now. All they do is link their SoG reservation to MDE; no packages needed. It’s the same set-up that’s available to Swan and Dolphin.

That’s what’s causing confusion. The announcement ends with it stated as being the same benefits as S/D... and S/D Guests don’t need packages.

Was not aware, even their website still says 30 days so I dug around. They were able to start booking 60 day on December 1st ... so maybe it was just the first step in this new process.

Wondering if my stockpile of Hilton points from work may come in handy here. What's transportation like to/from these hotels to the parks? Renting a car sounds required.
Curious for the same reason...

The DS hotels offer excellent bus service & this is coming from someone who refuses to use the WDW busses. I think the difference is that the DS busses are clearly scheduled (every 1/2 hour I think?) and in our experience, have always been ON TIME.

Disney has confirmed that Disney Springs area hotel guests will have the 60-day FP Booking Window beginning January 10th, 2018. The released statement has been posted by wdwnt.com.
http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/12/confi...60-day-booking-window-extra-magic-hours-2018/

Here is an excerpt:
“For 2018, we are also extending some benefits that are currently available to Disney Resort hotel Guests and Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Guests. Each Guest, with a valid theme park admission, staying at one of the Disney Springs Resort Area hotels, which are designated Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels will be extended these benefits. The Disney Spring Resort Area hotels include: B Resort & Spa; Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort; DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando; Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace; Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista; Holiday Inn Orlando; Wyndham Lake Buena Vista; and Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.

Beginning Jan. 1 through Dec. 31, 2018, Guests at any of these Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels, with a valid theme park ticket, can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours benefit as each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for Guests to enjoy select attractions.

Scheduled to begin Jan. 10, 2018, Walt Disney Travel Company packages are available for online bookings for the Disney Springs® Resort Area hotels. Also, scheduled to begin Jan. 10, 2018, Guests at these Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels, who have booked a package reservation for the hotel through a Walt Disney Travel Company package, will be able to link their hotel reservation on My Disney Experience, and with a linked, valid theme park ticket, these Guests can utilize a 60-day booking window for FastPass+ selections. These are benefits that are already available to Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Hotel Guests.”
I find it curious that they are referring to these hotels as, "Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels..."

It will be worthwhile only to those having reservations March 1st onwards naturally. Eagerly awaiting more info about whether these bookings have some added requirements. I also read between the lines and their PR is indeed clever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!