Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Okay booked yesterday directly with Disney and linked today no problems.. the ticket section is showing (4 theme park days remaining) twice for each guest and FP planning key card.. is that normal? After a lot of search I understand that the fp planning key card is to open the 60 days window when it hits the target date but 4 theme park tickets remaining twice is what I don’t understand.. anybody with a similar experience?

Okay booked yesterday directly with Disney and linked today no problems.. the ticket section is showing (4 theme park days remaining) twice for each guest and FP planning key card.. is that normal? After a lot of search I understand that the fp planning key card is to open the 60 days window when it hits the target date but 4 theme park tickets remaining twice is what I don’t understand.. anybody with a similar experience?
What is the number of ticket entitlements that you purchased with your package? The Key Card is what opens FP booking and your correct tickets will be picked up at the hotel upon arrival.

Were you able to price room-only and separate tickets? You don’t need a package to obtain the FP booking and EMH.

Last edited:
What is the number of ticket entitlements that you purchased with your package? The Key Card is what opens FP booking and your correct tickets will be picked up at the hotel upon arrival.

We’re you able to price room-only and separate tickets? You don’t need a package to obtain the FP booking and EMH.

We got the 5 days ticket

the difference is around 50$ per person but the benefit of buying the package for me is installments.. I divided the total amount on the months left and it ended up around 285 $/month which is pretty good

We got the 5 days ticket

the difference is around 50$ per person but the benefit of buying the package for me is installments.. I divided the total amount on the months left and it ended up around 285 $/month which is pretty good
The tickets will eventually show up correctly.

As long as you have the linked Key Card, you can book FPs when your window opens.

Last minute trip so we ended up booking B Resort. We are about 45 days from our trip but it seems as though it will take 72 hours before I can link the reservation from B to my MDE account. Is that normal - anyone have it be able to link any quicker? Anxious to book the FP+s. TIA

Also - does B and/or WDW give a discount for Disability parking? I know Disney resorts were waiving the overnight parking fees for disabled guests but I am unaware of whether DSPrings resorts and the parks do the same.

Last edited:

Also - does B and/or WDW give a discount for Disability parking? I know Disney resorts were waiving the overnight parking fees for disabled guests but I am unaware of whether DSPrings resorts and the parks do the same.

No and No.

We ask every time about the parking fee and it seems to be Orlando standard to not comp H/A parking. Which is why I was surprised Disney hotels are comping it (they did ours a few weeks ago). BUT Disney doesn't have enough H/A spots (they are legally compliant) for their guest demographic so my guess is if they charge me, they would need to increase those spots and at this point, not worth it.

Disney does not discount the theme park parking fee for H/A plates/cards. They do offer parking closer to the park entrance but if you get there late you will be in an overflow lot with a bit longer walk.

Last edited:
I'm trying to look into pricing for Dc 1-13, 2019, but these places don't have that time opened up yet. Can anyone on here give me an estimate of how much per night it might cost? There would be 2 adults & 2 children in one room and 2 adults in a 2nd room.

Just trying to figure out if it's worth staying offsite place with perks instead of staying at a DVC.

I just booked the Best Western for early January. I *thought* the EMH was throughout 2019, but the email I got after booking clearing states December 31, 2018. Does the EMH benefit end new year's or does it continue on for 2019?
(This benefit is key for us as we get up early and like to rope drop. If they don't have it, I'll probably cancel and book somewhere else.)

I just booked the Best Western for early January. I *thought* the EMH was throughout 2019, but the email I got after booking clearing states December 31, 2018. Does the EMH benefit end new year's or does it continue on for 2019?
(This benefit is key for us as we get up early and like to rope drop. If they don't have it, I'll probably cancel and book somewhere else.)
This is from the Disney Springs Hotels website linked in Post#1:
“Extra Magic Hours Benefit & 60-day Fastpass+ Service at the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels through 2019!”

You should call Best Western and let them know they haven’t updated their email confirmations.

Finally got to book my hotel stay next year and of course my hotel booking confirmation # isn't linking! I booked yesterday morning so about 36 hours ago now. Hopefully it links in a week?

(Doubletree Disney Springs)

Finally got to book my hotel stay next year and of course my hotel booking confirmation # isn't linking! I booked yesterday morning so about 36 hours ago now. Hopefully it links in a week?

(Doubletree Disney Springs)
From the 1st post of this thread, reservation will link up between 24-72 hours. You really just need it to book your FPs 60 days out.

This is from the Disney Springs Hotels website linked in Post#1:
“Extra Magic Hours Benefit & 60-day Fastpass+ Service at the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels through 2019!”

You should call Best Western and let them know they haven’t updated their email confirmations.

thank you! I will let them know.

We have a package booked from 7/4-7/8 at Polynesian with 7 day tickets. We need to book another hotel for 7/8-7/11 to cover the rest of our trip. If we move offsite to one of these hotels, for these last 3 nights,how will booking fast passes work? Will I be able to book all my fast passes on the same day(60 days out from 7/4)or will I have to book for the second part of my stay a few days later(60 days before 7/8)? Thanks for any help.

Will I be able to book all my fast passes on the same day(60 days out from 7/4)
Yes. DSprings Hotels are considered onsite for FP booking and onsite to onsite Split stays keep the FP booking window open.

See the FP FAQ Sticky’s Split Stay section on the Theme Parks board.

We booked at stay this week at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista and we were charged a nightly hotel fee of $35.00. I thought you'd like the update.

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories...l-extend-select-disney-benefits-through-2019/

***As of July 2018, AP guests are reporting they are limited to a max of 7 days of FP pre-booking even if they have a DSprings Hotel Stay of greater than 7 days. • Call the AP HelpDesk for assistance in booking FPs for day #8 and beyond.

Guests with regular park tickets are able to book FPs for park days for their complete length of stay based on their total number of ticket entitlements and their “ticket validity timeframe.”***

Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels will be extended these benefits.
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels include:
  • B Resort & Spa
  • Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort
  • DoubleTree Guest Suites by Hilton Orlando
  • Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista Palace
  • Hilton Orlando Resort Lake Buena Vista
  • Holiday Inn Orlando
  • Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.”
Link Your Reservation
Once you’re signed into MDX, enter your Resort Confirmation number provided by your Travel Professional. Please allow 24–72 hours after booking for your information to be added to the Disney reservation system.

http://disneyspringshotels.com/
http://disneyspringshotels.com/disney-advantage/

https://thepointsguy.com/guide/best-disney-springs-hotels/

FastPass Booking:
***Disney Springs Hotels Booking Windows - FastPass+ Frequently Asked Questions***

EMH:
Beginning Jan. 1, 2018 through Dec. 31, 2019, Guests at any of these Official WALT DISNEY WORLD hotels, with a valid theme park ticket, can take advantage of Extra Magic Hours benefit as each day, one of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks opens early or extends later for Guests to enjoy select attractions.

Busing Info (Credit: @writerguyfl):
***Disney Springs Hotels Bus Information***

Additional Disney Springs Hotel Info (accurate as of March 20, 2018) courtesy of @writerguyfl

Parking Fees (nightly):

• B Resort and Spa: $22 Self, $28 Valet
    • Best Western Lake Buena Vista: $8 Self, $12 Valet
    • DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista: $22 Self, $27 Valet
    • Hilton Buena Vista Palace: $10 Self, $24 Valet
    • Hilton Lake Buena Vista: $18 Self, $24 Valet
    • Holiday Inn Disney Springs: $14 Self, $20 Valet
    • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: $15 Self, $15 Valet
Every hotel except the DoubleTree Suites has a resort/service fee:

Resort Fees (nightly):

• B Resort and Spa: $28
    • Best Western Lake Buena Vista: $13.99
    • DoubleTree Suites Lake Buena Vista: None!
    • Hilton Buena Vista Palace: $30
    • Hilton Lake Buena Vista: $30
    • Holiday Inn Disney Springs: $17
    • Wyndham Lake Buena Vista: $25

We booked at stay this week at the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista and we were charged a nightly hotel fee of $35.00. I thought you'd like the update.
Thank you for reporting the increase! The 1st post has been updated. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!