Disney Springs Hotels: 60-Day FP + EMH Through 2020: *No Packages Needed*

Are Disney Springs Hotel Guests able to make dining reservations on a 180+10 basis or just 180 days out? Basically, can I make reservations for my entire trip from 180 days out of my arrival day?

Are Disney Springs Hotel Guests able to make dining reservations on a 180+10 basis or just 180 days out? Basically, can I make reservations for my entire trip from 180 days out of my arrival day?
Dining reservations for DSprings guests are booked 180 days out from each desired reservation.

I have a weird question. My DH is going to a convention in June. They are offering tickets through their site for entry after 1:00 pm or after 5:00 pm. Would you still be available to book fast passes at 60 days and be available for EMH?

I have a weird question. My DH is going to a convention in June. They are offering tickets through their site for entry after 1:00 pm or after 5:00 pm. Would you still be available to book fast passes at 60 days and be available for EMH?
Yes. You qualify based on a DSprings Stay + any valid ticket media.

I'm trying to book the Double Tree for May 2020, but right now it's showing "sold out" for pretty much the whole month. Do I need to wait until June 1 to make a May 2020 reservation, or is the hotel indeed "sold out" for the month for some reason that I haven't found like a planned shutdown?

I'm trying to book the Double Tree for May 2020, but right now it's showing "sold out" for pretty much the whole month. Do I need to wait until June 1 to make a May 2020 reservation, or is the hotel indeed "sold out" for the month for some reason that I haven't found like a planned shutdown?
You can book a Hilton property a year in advance. You can always call the hotel directly.

FYI, just booked the BW Lake Buena Vista for $55.20/night on September 9 - 14 through Priceline Express. Not spending much time in the room so works perfect for us.

I was trying to link my BW Lake Buena Vista to my MDE and it keeps telling me reservation not found. The reservation is for Feb 2020 - is it because Disney hasn't released 2020 dates and prices?

I was trying to link my BW Lake Buena Vista to my MDE and it keeps telling me reservation not found. The reservation is for Feb 2020 - is it because Disney hasn't released 2020 dates and prices?
As long as your reservation links before your FP window opens, you’ll be fine. Have you been trying for a few days?

I wonder how yours worked out because this is exactly what I'm here to research. I made a reservation on Tues morning (June 18, 2019) at this resort. So far, I still get that message. BW says I have to call Disney (which I will do), but I really wonder about this. I've only booked onsite hotels before and, even through Priceline, they've linked up automatically within this time frame. The reservations aren't until Dec; however, I was going to make a few more if things go smoothly. I'll check on Saturday or Monday.

I called Disney on 6/15. The cast member was extremely helpful. She contacted BW who said they were running "several hours" behind but would email me once linked. I asked the CM if I should have called BW directly. She said no because she was able to get the request placed directly with the IT people which I would not have been able to do. She did take all the information for my party of three--all AP holders with MDE accounts so if I need to call in Oct, perhaps I can at least get FPP ability as that reservation still hasn't linked. However, I did make one for Aug 27, 2019, and it linked on my first try--not more than an hour after I booked. The reservation number for Aug begins with a 7 while the one for Dec begins with a 1. They may have some system of knowing when to link based on the time frame???? Someone who has booked over 4 months in advance but was linked/or able to link within a week may dispel that theory.

EDIT: I made a reservation for Sept 10-12, yesterday. That one begins with a "1" and didn't link immediately or throughout the day. This AM, I was able to link it. I do now believe that by two weeks before the 60 days, Best Western will have reservations numbers that will link up.

Last edited:
Came here, as others did, to look for a solution to my issue. I made our reservation at the Hilton Doubletree DS about a month ago for a trip (1/2020), and I just went to enter the reservation in MDE, but it wouldn't accept it. We did this before in 3/2018 (when the DS hotels had just been added to the 60-day FP bookings), without any issues. Anyways, I called Disney IT, and they opened a case. No real rush, as our trip is for 1/2020, but I just wanted to take care of it. I will update when I hear back.

Disney IT (very helpful on this particular call), said that they were waiting for the reservation information from DS for the 2020 hotels. The 180 day clock for 1/1/2020 starts this Friday, I believe, and the IT person said she believed that all of the 2020 DS reservations would be in their system in the next few weeks. If anyone has heard differently, please share. Thanks!

I'm sure it's been established in this thread, but not positive. I booked a 1 night stay in Sept at the Wyndham Garden Lakes. I've stayed there before and linked a reservation before. I know something in their system it causes the system to show 2 adults in 2 children on the Disney site (even if the hotel was just 1 adult). It did the same thing this year. My reservation is for 2 adults, and it showed up 2 adults 2 children again, but I couldn't add the 2nd person to the reservation. Talked to Disney, they added him and put in just 2 random placeholder names under the children.

Now, I have a 3rd buddy that is going to tag along. Do I need to call the hotel first to put it under 3 adults before I call Disney to see if they can add it to the reservation? I just wasn't sure since the system seems to default to 2 adults 2 children if it mattered.

I'm sure it's been established in this thread, but not positive. I booked a 1 night stay in Sept at the Wyndham Garden Lakes. I've stayed there before and linked a reservation before. I know something in their system it causes the system to show 2 adults in 2 children on the Disney site (even if the hotel was just 1 adult). It did the same thing this year. My reservation is for 2 adults, and it showed up 2 adults 2 children again, but I couldn't add the 2nd person to the reservation. Talked to Disney, they added him and put in just 2 random placeholder names under the children.

Now, I have a 3rd buddy that is going to tag along. Do I need to call the hotel first to put it under 3 adults before I call Disney to see if they can add it to the reservation? I just wasn't sure since the system seems to default to 2 adults 2 children if it mattered.
Your friend can be one of the two random placeholder names that’s in your account. Just link his ticket there. Disney doesn’t care about names - only the linked tickets plus the reservation.

Your friend can be one of the two random placeholder names that’s in your account. Just link his ticket there. Disney doesn’t care about names - only the linked tickets plus the reservation.

Thanks, got that all added. One last stupid question, would I need to call the hotel to add a 3rd adult so they will give us the emh ticket, or is it ok if when I go to check in I just tell them I have 3 adults

You’ll receive a printed out voucher for EMH which will cover you Party for entry. No one has had any problems for EMH entry and showing your room key is an added backup.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts